Songs That Touch Your Heart And SOUL šŸ’œ

I stumbled many years ago over the Newsboys, itā€™s a Christian Rock band, Iā€™m not that religious but find the their songs interesting, the melody is right and the lyrics kinda motivationalā€¦

I first listened to Christian Rock band when I chaperoned my daughter (who then went to a Catholic High School) on a school trip to Washington DC to participate in March of Lifeā€¦ I wasnā€™t much prepared what to expect, anyway it was a very interesting experience but again Iā€™m not Catholic soā€¦

I just love this song :heart_eyes:
2 Likes

:musical_note:The Girl is Mine!:notes:

&
Michael on
:fire::fire::fire:
Dancing & Singing
:notes::business_suit_levitating::man_dancing:t5: Bllie Jean :business_suit_levitating::man_dancing:t5::musical_note:
1 Like

Have you listened to Christian rock group Petra, and Christian artist Carmen. If not, I think youā€™ll find them awesome too. Iā€™ve listened to Newsboy, and Sonic, also I follow both on twitter, and Third Day music who I think disbanded.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Maybe you want to look it up, if you havenā€™t found it already?

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œlutra, post:77, topic:36701ā€]
Share great music in any language you @lutra
Did you mean to put this here or in the other thread. I donā€™t think we have been discussing much here but maybe in what are you listening to except in English thread.

1 Like

Do not mistake these words are not mine, but from the topic about Christian music, you see the thin gray line on the right?
I just thought @leerla73 might be interested in the thread about Christian music thatā€™s why I linked it here.

1 Like

Oh ok - got ya! I was just wanting to have uplifting music posts - no political or religious banter needed just listen if you wanna!:heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

@lutra, and fellow Vikians :blush: donā€™t hesitate to direct message me at anytime to share, outside of a thread :sparkles::wink:

1 Like

People come into our lives for a reason - and we are lead to those who help us grow!

3 Likes
2 Likes

I really like this song. Wonho had to leave Monsta X and thought that he would lose his fans. He is so talented and quite funny - I watch his LIVES a lot. I love this song to his FANS!

@angelight313_168
These songs inspire me!..
So upon those topics that we deleted - I love these songs because people are just people and I will give them the benefit of the doubt or let them pass me on by! And with some of the things that have happened in my life, especially recently, I now know EVERYONE has a STORY!

Go for the BLUE :blue_heart:

1 Like

I think every fan of ā€˜Flower of Evilā€™ can relate :heart:
3 Likes

Really a nice thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@adrianmorales

You might like it too.

4 Likes

Aw THANKS for stopping by :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome songs! Thank you for sharing them! :heart: :notes:

2 Likes

I know they donā€™t want anyone posting religious stuff and deleted my other videos a while back, but this is the song that TOUCH MY HEART and SOUL when I listen to it. I hope it touches you.

2 Likes