[CLOSED] Kor → Eng translator (all positions are now filled)

Dear all,

I’m looking for Korean-to-English translators to help prepare subs for a short, six-episode web drama. Each episode is around 20 minutes.

Viki’s English subs are provided as a starting place for translations. These subs now need the help of an expert or two (or more) to polish them and make them sparkle and shine.

If you are interested, please message me and I’ll answer any questions you may have.

Kind regards,
Manganese

2 Likes

Hi! :slight_smile: As soon as you get a portuguese moderator, I’m in! :smiley: I would love to help! Hope you find what you’re looking for pretty soon too. Night!
Fran ^^.

1 Like

Hi Fran!

Thank you for letting me know :slightly_smiling_face: It’s very much appreciated. I’ll send you a private message

Regards,
Manganese

1 Like

To clarify…
This drama is unfinished. Because it was never worked on by an English team when it was first released, I need to return to the beginning and start over with proper preparation of the English subs. As mentioned in my initial post, Viki’s subs are provided as a starting place for TE work.

Regards,
Manganese

I am interested and available to sub from Korean to English.

1 Like

Hi,
if you still need additional translators for Korean to English I could also help.

1 Like

If you are still looking for Korean to English translators for Live in Time I would like to try. I have been learning Korean for 4 years and can understand conversational Korean. A web-drama seems perfect for my first attempts at translating. Let me know!

2 Likes

Hey! I would like to volunteer if you still need one. I have went to basic Korean Classes too! I think I could be a great help to you. Thank you!!

1 Like

Hello!
I just joined the volunteer community today, but I do have previous experiences volunteering as a proofreader in English. Is there a spot for an English subtitle proofreader (still learning Korean so I would only be able to proofread the English)? If not, that’s totally okay; I’ll keep looking!
(I think I sent you a message but I have no idea where it went. Apologies if it got sent somewhere else)!

Thank you!

Hi @oxyjinetics,

Thank you for your interest :slight_smile: I sincerely appreciate it. Unfortunately, all roles are now filled.

Regards,
Manganese

Hello,
Sorry for sending you two messages but I didn’t know which one would send!
Thank you!

It’s not a problem at all. I sincerely appreciated your enthusiasm.