[Closed] Viki Binge Challenge

Viki sent an email with the top 10. You can check it there. :slight_smile:
But… it’s just me or someone else think that this is a bit “weird”? I mean… Just 1 of all 10 volunteers, 1 is an active volunteer, the other 9 have 0 subs… I was curious about them so I checked their accounts hehehe But Idk, normally, who wants the badges are the active volunteers, not the viewers, correct me if I’m wrong… :sweat_smile:
I’m not saying anything, just saying is quite “weird” for me, and wanted to know if people thought it the same way, just curious… hahaha No offense ^^
But well, congrats to them! :grin: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Did they send an email? I don’t see it but I didn’t get an email about the Viki binge either (yes I checked my spam and junkmail folders). Ohh well congratz to the winners :slight_smile:

Yes, they did.
Here’s the screenshoot from my email. There are a some people who didn’t get the first email neither the updates… kinda bad… some people yes and some people no… TT
But looks like 9 viewers (I say viewers because they have 0 subtitles, so I guess they’re viewers haha) and just 1 active volunteer got to the top 10.
But yes, congrats to them! :slight_smile: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I still didn’t get it and I checked my settings to check again if everything is switched on correctly. Everthing looks fine so no idea why I didn’t get the mail.

Yes… It’s weird why some people got the email and others no… >.<

1 Like

I didn´t get this mail eiter, so thanks for the photo ;D

and the badge is still not there ._.?

2 Likes

I didn’t get any emails either, I changed my settings at the beginning because I didn’t want to miss it.

@laurapuente thank you for posting the winners.

I’m mildly disappointed that I didn’t get one because I watched the dramas more than once, but I’ll admit I did watch other things as well, so I guess if I desperately wanted it I should have watched nothing but them, and I didn’t want it that badly. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to those that did win.

2 Likes

@amyk @mariliam @camiille @giant_sean @jeslynl

Why didn’t everyone who was doing the Viki Binge get an email from Viki? I even RSVP’d before I started the challenge and yes my setting in my account are correct. I do get Viki’s newsletters and such.

4 Likes

Aw… I wonder how many hours a day the people in the top 10 spend on watching the 4 Kdrama’s. It must be quite a lot if you watched the Kdrama multiple times and didn’t make it.

1 Like

Same, I also didn’t get any mails, even though my settings do allow mails.

But for the RSVP, they didn’t ask your username (if I remember correctly) so I wonder what the point of RSVPing was?

2 Likes

Yes no username or email asked so I asked in this topic before how Viki would know it’s me then but they didn’t answer it.

2 Likes

@damiechan They just asked the email… but yes, you’re right.

Why is it weird? Wasn’t it open to everyone?
I am not a volunteer and I watched just the bare minimum ep 1-2 of My ID & Mr Queen to get those 2 badges, I didn’t have time to go on a binge fest to try and get in the top 10, didn’t even get round to watching ep 1-2 of Replay to get that badge either!
I did however watch ep1-2 of True Beauty only to realise later that the rules stipulated that I had to watch ep 11+ 12 to get that badge :man_facepalming:.

1 Like

Not yet, in the email said, “it may take up to 1 week for badges to be applied to all profiles”.

2 Likes

The gold qc badge is there now

1 Like

That was just my point of view, so for me it’s weird, as I said and already explained before.
I was expecting to see active volunteers up there, idkw. :laughing:
That’s all, quite disappointed not seeing that. :sweat_smile:

So as the idiom says, to each his own. :woman_shrugging:

Well, probably the active volunteers are busy on whatever project they’re working on, Ain’t no one got time to binge! :grin:

3 Likes

Um, when are the badges going to be posted? I haven’t seen any on my page yet.

1 Like

I don’t have one yet, hopefully it comes later…

1 Like