Deadly Dimples in Dramaland

I feel like she and Park Min Young do this - they just “ZING” with everyone!

3 Likes

OH my, they are adorable together. I might have to start that one.

4 Likes

Everyone LOVES it!

2 Likes

That’s why I’m not watching. lol I don’t know why I tend to avoid the one’s everyone is talking about. *smh

2 Likes

I relate to this, but Hometown ChaChaCha is SO good! Just a really lovely, easy watch. The whole cast is wonderful. It only has one more week of un-aired shows, so it’s basically ready to binge too.

4 Likes

I tend to avoid very popular dramas while they’re airing and then watch them afterwards because the FOMO or the plot strength overtakes me :joy: I also don’t want to anger my friends if I don’t like the drama LOL I already dropped shows like Vincenzo and IOTNBO :sweat_smile:

Popular or not, I trust Shin Min Ah. She’s just terrific. @my_happy_place which of her dramas have you watched?

4 Likes

Interestingly, I’m not a big fan of hers, but I have seen ‘Tomorrow With You’ and ‘Oh, My Venus’ and I do really like her in Hometown C3.

3 Likes

I love the characters she plays. I like how strong and not-doormats they are. Her characters are usually honest, funny, hardworking, and determined, and at the same time, they aren’t disrespectful, rude or insensitive. A strong woman who makes mistakes and is willing to change. She doesn’t beat people up or insult them to look cool. She respects everyone around her. The relationship with the ML is usually layered and very equal. And she’s so, so funny :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

that perfectly describes her character in HC3. She is kind of quick to judge but just as quick to admit her mistakes; but all those other qualities are totally her character.

3 Likes

Then I NEED to watch it as soon as I get done with my exams!

3 Likes

Twitter
Twitter
@my_happy_place
We found eye dimples on our K2 Love
Ji Chang Wookie

5 Likes

The eye dimple is all kinds of adorable.

Even though I first noticed it when he was crying his eyes out. :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

And how did we not know! And I swear I saw a small one on the other side also when he was smiling at the table!

Kdrama fandom

4 Likes

Giphy

Well - Dimples! Your Cute Self - You Deserve So Much More - Hope You Get Your Life Back

4 Likes

Is this a dimple or a smile line? I can’t distinguish it well… oh, Great Dimple Experts, please bestow your vast knowledge on this ignorant young woman-child :joy:

5 Likes

My expert analysis deems it a dimple. I might need to see it in action to make my final verdict.

3 Likes

I swear sometimes in Junho’s smile - I see a small line that looks like a dimple! I SWEAR!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Nam Yoon-su. Pin-point perfect dimples at the edge of each side of his smile. Currently appearing in The King’s Affection on NF. BTW, there are three, count 'em, three hotties in this drama. :grinning::wink:

(allkpop)

7 Likes

Um, he’s a hottie. Does he qualify for hottie posse?

3 Likes

@stardust2466_546 registrar ex·tra·or·di·naire

• are his transcripts in Hottie Posse! I hope so.
2 Likes