Deadly Dimples in Dramaland

@my_happy_place @kdrama2020ali, nope. He’s a baby bird at 24 years old. I’ll get him entered into BBU when I get some time. Right now I’m in the process of trying to figure out how to enter transfer data into the new system. YIPEE!!! (I needed a brain break so I’m here for a moment).

4 Likes

Well - I do have a few moved up - cuz I can’t help it! Like our 21 year old from Long Ballad - he just cannot stay a baby bird

Wicked potato

3 Likes

I do have the power so I guess I could move him into HPU. I’ll do that tomorrow when I find some time.

2 Likes

Depends on if you think - Like Kwak Dong Yeon - He can hold his own with all the older HOTTIES!

1 Like

Really??? Seriously??? LOL! I think he’s got it goin’ on. The other two (2ML and ‘princes’ bodyguard) in that drama are hotties-in-training too. I’ll have to check their transcripts to make sure they have at least completed their gen eds, right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Zhuang Da Fei
Love Script

Yang Ye Ming
Love Script
So CUTE
Trying to find better photos of Mr. Dimples

4 Likes

Viki
Chinese Drama Forum
info news

Liu Jun
Jun Jiu Ling New Drama

4 Likes

OMG! That dimple is as deep as a tiling ditch!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with tiling, the wacky former farm girl included a short video. Enjoy! :joy::joy::joy:

(AgPHD)
4 Likes

I love the way he says “routs” (roots)

We have French Drains here in my yard!!!

Yes - I was looking for historical hotties and found us an OLDER dimpled man!

2 Likes

Excuuuuuse me! Stop stealing our Baby Birds!!! :rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

Ohhhh this guy annoyed the HECK out of me in The Bond…. The ONLY reason I stood him was that dimple!!

3 Likes

Every time I watch ‘Knowing Bros/Ask Us Anything’, I ask myself why I haven’t added Kim HeeChul to the dimple club, but I’m usually watching in bed as soon as it drops in the wee hours of the morning, so I always forget by the next morning. His dimples are quite prominent, so I was surprised that I couldn’t find more photos or GIFs where they show up. He even has the rare eye dimple that you can see in this GIF.

Tumblr

These are a couple older photos, but they show his dimples best.

He is such a great all-around entertainer - an awesome singing voice, a dancing machine (he has practically every dance routine from every group memorized, boy or girl), an encyclopedic knowledge of Kpop music/songs, and he is so witty and hilarious. I’m such a fan.

6 Likes

Pinterest

Amino apps

Wordpress

A badboy with a dimple!??

Tumblr

4 Likes

Dimple Attack!!!

4 Likes

BTS - RM

HIS HAIR

2 Likes

I love being attacked by dimples!

3 Likes

Giphy

4 Likes

He is another one I’d love to be friends with because I’d be laughing nonstop!

2 Likes

Tenor

3 Likes

3 Likes