Deadly Dimples in Dramaland

:joy::rofl::joy:
Magical unicorns indeed!

2 Likes

I seriously need a T-shirt! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

They have the UNICORN T-shirts at WALMART you can order them via the internet. They also have unicorn pajamas.

Oh, the real dimples are the ones that you can see, even when the person doesnā€™t smile. Those are real dimples. If it shows only when the person smiles, they are fake dimples bc it only happens when they smile, and the muscle is pulled by the thread (surgery done).

Thatā€™s just not accurate because I have small little dimples near my bottom lip that are ONLY visible when I smirk in a very specific way but no other time - not at rest or even when I actually smile.

2 Likes

When a person with natural dimples is not smiling, you donā€™t really see the impressions in their cheeks. However, the surgically-added dimples can be seen no matter the personā€™s facial expression.

It is actually the REVERSE - You Cox out a natural dimple!

The Truth About Dimples

1 Like

@my_happy_place

Iā€™m talking about the ones in the cheeks only, not on the bottom of the lips or chin (no surgery can fake those) Those are cute dimples too.

The thing is that Korean actor and actress love to have plastic surgery from left to right, and do anything that can enhance their beauty, and plastic surgeons know how to exploit that.

The ones that have real dimples can prove it with their baby pictures. I have a cousin that since she was a baby she had gorgeous dimples, and when she smiles they are more pronounced, but even when sheā€™s not smiling you can STILL see her cute dimples! When she talks you see them clearly.

I just wished the Asian actors/actress would love themselves the way they are without so much surgery. I feel they donā€™t even need all these surgeries bc they have a unique beauty.

1 Like

Pinterest
Xemovie
Pinterest
Riley Wang

Canadian - Taiwanese actor/singer

4 Likes

Everyone is different, though, so Iā€™m not sure that is an accurate way to determine fake vs. real. I am well aware of the prevalence of plastic surgery in the Kdrama world. Nevertheless, here is a quote from an article on the subject:

ā€œa spokesperson for SurgiCare plastic surgeons told Fox News. These so-called ā€œdesigner dimplesā€ also do not look nearly as realistic as, well, natural dimples. When a person with natural dimples is not smiling, you donā€™t really see the impressions in their cheeks. However, the surgically-added dimples can be seen no matter the personā€™s facial expression.ā€

Read More: https://www.thelist.com/150611/the-truth-about-dimples/?utm_campaign=clip

Edit: Oops, I see @kdrama2020ali already cited the same article. LOL

2 Likes

Another good one I had forgotten about!

1 Like

Purple Hair and a Dimple - LOVE

Oh MO MO! So ADORBS

3 Likes

Something about his combination of cheeks, mouth and dimples is really adorable. Purple hair is a plus.

1 Like

If you look really close he has several all over his face - one comes out on his chin sometimes!

This is what I mean when my cousin talks you see her dimples and they are so cute. this guy was talking and you could see his dimples although he wasnā€™t laughing (the cute one with purple hair)

The proof is in the pudding if we find dimples when they were babies; the dimples are real! If we See the dimples when they talk they are real. The fake ones are ā€˜ā€˜Forcedā€™ā€™ with the smile.

Reading the article look what I discovered

@my_happy_place
[[[ā€¦It may be hard to believe, but dimples are actually a birth defect. In an interview with Smithsonian Magazine, Brent Moelleken, a plastic surgeon and associate clinical professor of surgery at the University of California in Los Angeles, explained, ā€œCheek dimples are a genetically transmitted abnormality of a muscle in the cheek.ā€ ]]]]

ā€œAs the skin ages and loses elasticity, there is no telling how the scars will look as the face begins to droop ā€” designer dimples could become designer disasters within a matter of years,ā€ a spokesperson for SurgiCare plastic surgeons. The article is interesting bc it contradicts my observations, although my cousinā€™s dimples are natural bc she has had the dimples since she was a baby.

park%20seo%20joon%204
Tumblr

giphy
(Did you know that this dimple is RARE - He actually has one under his eye also)

Wiki
How in the World did I forget my BRO - Park Seo Joon

3 Likes

I was going to say that I love that eye dimple. I know someone who has one too.

2 Likes

Soompi
Park Seo Joon

4 Likes

Pinterest
seo%20kang%20joon%207
tumblr

Watch this MAGICAL UNICORN

Seo Kang Joon

seo%20kang%20joon%208
Wattpad

seo%20kang%20joon%209
Tumbex

(I call him GOLDEN EYES)

bi!@# over dramas

Why is he so darn gorgeous!

4 Likes

His eyes are so piercing!

3 Likes

I thought this guy and Jasper Liu were the same guy. Iā€™m so confused. I really canā€™t tell certain actor and actress apart, and I wonder why I canā€™t tell they are 2 different ppl. Maybe I really donā€™t watch enough dramas? I would like to be able to tell them apart. From now on Iā€™m going to look into their profile page and take notes.

SEO KANG JOON

Seo Kang Joon is Korean singer/actor/model

Jasper Liu is Taiwanese actor/singer/model

1 Like