Deadly Dimples in Dramaland

Jasper sings as well.

2 Likes

Seo Kang Joon

Oh my One of my Favorite Photos

https://viki-discourse.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/original/3X/3/e/3eeaa67b8448e6e3f924514d8e92d115694a8d9e.gif
Did you notice the one on his chin

1 Like

I knew that dimples were considered a type of ā€˜genetic defectā€™, but it was interesting reading about how much heredity may actually play a part, although even that is somewhat disputed.

This is why I was saying that you canā€™t really make a judgment based on one case, because all of them are different. Iā€™ve known people whose dimples were always visible, but Iā€™ve known people whose arenā€™t, and these are just normal people who very clearly donā€™t have fake ones, so itā€™s hard to say using just that as a basis.

The only ā€˜realā€™ evidence we would ever have for celebrities is if there is photo/video evidence of them at a time in their life when they just didnā€™t have any, but even that can apparently be misleading because I think that article said change in weight or something can affect their visibility over time.

Either way, it ultimately doesnā€™t change the fact that I am ridiculously attracted to dimples! :rofl:

6 Likes

Why does that first photo make me want to cry? Itā€™s like heā€™s looking into my soul.

3 Likes

I knew you would like that - It is one of my favorites besides the ones that clearly show his gorgeous amber eyes!

His :kiss:

And he likes to read books - Like our guy in Weather is Nice

2 Likes

You know thatā€™s my actual name, right? :blush:

Guys who read are so attractive. :open_book:

4 Likes

Joo Won, Iā€™m sorry I forgot you!

Joohoney, I know nothing about you, but you have dimples so youā€™re invited to the club!

Pinterest

4 Likes

Look at those EARS - Another Trope thing I see at Amusement Parks in Drama! Junho wears these sometimes too

Itā€™s the Deadliest Dimple Dudes CLUB

He wears them in Just Between Lovers! Just sayinā€™ (thatā€™s like my motto to you, now. :rofl:)

I love it! Now I know what our t-shirts need to say.

1 Like

Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight!
No dimples but I donā€™t CARE

2 Likes

Heā€™s perfect without them, and he gets to be an honorary club member just because I said so.

2 Likes

Follow me for all the Merch
Hottie Posse t-shirts
Hottie Posse mugs
Hottie Posse whatever - I seriously want to do it.

1 Like

Pinterest
junho%20swing
Tumblr

Do I see something maybe! Iā€™m going to keep looking! Cuz his smile melts!

Devian art
junho%20dimple
Maybe a little dent - maybe maybe on the side there.

4 Likes

Approved. I accept! :joy:

OK I think I really do see one! I must be dazed and confused!
Itā€™s in his actual smile crease! :wink:

OK OK OK - Its just his great smile! He still belongs in the club

1 Like

Or maybe youā€™ve had overexposure to dimples today and are seeing them everywhere. :grin:

2 Likes

lmao I think you are both seeing dimples everywhere bc Iā€™m looking for them, and canā€™t see them hahahahaaha. Good Night Iā€™m going to lalaland zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

You have to watch Extra-ordinary You. Itā€™s amazing, even if you are a so-called grown-up like me. So funny and so emotional.

Yooooā€¦ :astonished: Where did the picture No 5 come from? I need to watch that :joy:

2 Likes

Ryu Jun Yeol oh my his face pains my heart. I just re-watched A Taxi Driver for the third time because of a school project and I still canā€™t watch without breaking down. Heā€™s such a beautiful character :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: a young man full of dreams and even more courage.

I JUST KEEP FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE ahhhh my hearteuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob::sob::sob:He keeps showing different sides of himself in each episode, just wonā€™t let my heart rest. You wonā€™t be able to handle him once he falls completely in love with her. Iā€™m warning you.

My dad has a really deep dimple that shows up only when he makes a certain expression :joy: I inherited only a leeeeetle bitā€¦ when I make the same expression, thereā€™s just a teeny tiny dent. I wished and wished it would get deeper as I grew but it didnā€™t :sob::sob::joy: Iā€™m just stuck with a dimpled chin I hate :grimacing:

:joy::joy::joy:

How could I forgetā€¦ EXOā€™s Chanyeol and Lay! This gif is so cute, both their dimples say hi to the world at almost the same time!
d9ee1e4fd7fb83d4e7a2242ec19f4fe0 image image
The funny thing is, it just comes out whenever it wishes, such an adorable sneaky dimple

4 Likes