Deadly Dimples in Dramaland

Pinterest

Pinterest

Gify

Oh my Gosh this guy is ADORBS

Kim Seon Ho :purple_heart:

Another one that knows how to COX out that dimple and play it UP

5 Likes

Cuties! How cute that they synchronized their dimples without even trying.

It’s been on my watch list, but it has to wait until the day I actually have a subscription. haha I am also a so-called ‘grownup’, but I think I will still enjoy it.

2 Likes

This is like MONEY! The two dimples together!

2 Likes

If idols are allowed, let’s not forget Wheein from Mamamoo.

5 Likes

Sure, why not? The more the merrier! :star_struck:

3 Likes

No discriminations - WE JUST LOVE SEEING ALL THESE Dimples! Well - Hottie dimples make me happy but she is adorbs! I love her hair.

4 Likes

Amino apps
Twitter

Kim Sung Joo - UNIQ

6 Likes

I love you so much right now. He’s on my top 10 list, you know. How did I let him get lost in the dimple shuffle? I’m sorry, SungJoo.

2 Likes

Check Your Messages you have a Surprise!!! Man he’s attractive!

1 Like

Tumblr

3 Likes

This is Jennylyn Mercado. I’m currently watching her in the Filipino version of ‘My Love From the Star’. She can be a tad over the top at times, but she’s a total riot & I’m loving her. She has one of those adorable upper cheek/under eye dimples. Apparently it is hard to capture in still photo, though, because I had a heck of a time finding a photo in which it actually shows. (It’s on her right side, the left side of the photo). But it comes out nicely at times when she’s acting.

Jennylyn Mercado

And this is Chae Jong Hyeop. I just met him in a preview clip for his newest drama (The Witch’s Diner). Clearly he was a cutie, but then his dimple popped out, and of course I was a gone’r.

Chae Jong Hyeop

3 Likes

Ok so I have been seeing dimples EVERYWHERE - My trainer has dimples - My friend who had a bday today has dimples.

Dimples Dimples Dimples everywhere! Not run into any Hottie Korean Dimples in person - but I digress…:joy:

3 Likes

Amino Apps
Sans
ATEEZ

Amino Apps

5 Likes

Pinterest
NOW COME ON LADIES - THAT IS DEADLY

SANS
ATEEZ

@my_happy_place

Amino Apps

6 Likes

He’s working it hard.

4 Likes

Amino apps
I seriously wanna be his makeup artist
One min he’s cute - next min look at that jaw and cheekbones!

1 Like

sans%20ateez
Wattpad

I need to stop looking at GIFS!

2 Likes

I don’t understand this. Sometimes he’s totally soft and squishy, and other times his features are entirely too sharp for my tastes. What’s up with that?

Twitter
Henry has a dimple!!! Of course he does!

6 Likes

Make up - they use contouring and different things when he does the more sharp looking shoots. I like his features both ways!