Do channels still recruit English subbers?

Chinese drama “Nothing But You” is recruiting Chinese-English subbers for people looking for an opportunity.

1 Like

A real shame if they’re actively pushing to stop community editing too. Subs going through a few rounds of editing really polishes them out. I’ve definitely seen some confusing or incomplete translations on pre-subbed series.

Can’t help wonder if maybe that’s their intent.

5 Likes

Not per se. Their intent is to please the public who wants subtitles quickly. So the volunteer subbers naturally become redundant, it’s
simply a consequence.

2 Likes

Anyone looking for a Chinese to English project, please contact the Chief Editor: trangstar888.

Chinese drama “Please Be My Family” is recruiting Chinese-English subbers for people looking for an opportunity.

1 Like

New channel looking for Chinese to English subtitlers. Contact the CE/CM. :blush:

Chinese drama “The Youth Memories/Where Dreams Begin” is recruiting Chinese-English subbers for people looking for an opportunity.

Chinese drama "Yes, Her Majesty is recruiting Chinese-English Translation Editors for people looking for an opportunity.

Is this opp still available?

I don’t know. You would have to contact the Chief Editor or the Channel Manager directly.

This coming soon channel is recruiting English subbers and a Translation editor.

1 Like

We have been told that Hello My Twenties will come unsubbed so I am recruiting Korean to English subtitlers. Please pm me: www.viki.com/users/cgwm808

2 Likes

Taiwan drama “Trick Or Love” is being subbed by Viki. They may still need additional Chinese- English subbers for people looking for an opportunity.

Thank you.
Right now, only English subbers. We have a lot of episodes to translate, hahaha!

1 Like

let mw know if you need translation editors or general sub editors.

thank you

unsubbed… could it be unsegged too then like the ‘old days’? I miss a nice segging project.

yes. We will be segging too.

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Recruiting!! :blush:

1 Like

Attention KOREAN-ENG SUBTITLERS and TEs! Korean Variety Show “Simply K-pop” is currently recruiting Korean-English Subbers and TEs for those looking for an opportunity. Please contact the Chief Editor worthyromance.

1 Like