Do you cook?

ok one more

Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole Print

1/4th of recipe: 184 calories, 6g total fat (3.5g sat fat), 595mg sodium, 9.5g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 4g sugars, 21.5g protein

Green Plan SmartPoints ® value 4*
Blue Plan (Freestyle) SmartPoints ® value 3*
Purple Plan SmartPoints ® value 3*

Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes

Cool: 5 minutes

More: Breakfast Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, 5 Ingredients or Less, Four or More Servings

Ingredients:

1 cup chopped bell pepper

1 cup chopped onion

1/4 cup light/reduced-fat cream cheese

2 1/2 cups (about 20 large) egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute

1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese

Optional toppings: chopped scallions, salsa

Seasonings:

1/2 tsp. garlic powder

1/2 tsp. onion powder

1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper

Directions:

Spray Instant Pot with nonstick spray. Press Sauté, and add bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir until mostly softened, about 5 minutes.

Press Keep Warm/Cancel to turn off the Instant Pot.

Transfer veggies to a medium bowl. Add cream cheese, and stir until evenly coated. Add egg and seasonings. Mix well.

Generously respray Instant Pot. Evenly distribute veggie-egg mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Seal with lid, and manually set for 15 minutes.

Once cooked, press Keep Warm/Cancel. Let sit for 5 minutes. Vent to release any remaining steam.

MAKES 4 SERVINGS

How to Make Dr. Axe’s Immune Supporting Bowl

Meal Type: Soups, Dinners

Diet Type: Gluten-free, Keto, Low-carb, Paleo

Servings: 8

Prep Time: 5 min

Cook Time: 35 min

Total Time: 40 min

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 1⁄2 onion, diced
  • 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
  • 8 cups chicken bone broth (or 8 scoops Bone Broth Protein or Multi Collagen Protein mixed with 8 cups water)
  • 1 head cauliflower, cored and chopped
  • 2 cups chopped shiitake mushrooms
  • 1⁄4 cup white miso paste (chickpea or soybean)
  • 3 cups stemmed and chopped kale

Directions:

1. Heat the coconut oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion and chicken thighs and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 10 minutes.
  2. Stir in the broth, cauliflower, mushrooms and miso. Bring to a boil then turn the heat to medium-low.
  3. Stir in kale. Cover the pot and let the soup simmer for 25 minutes, until the cauliflower is cooked through.

Home All Dr. Axe’s Immune Supporting Bowl Recipe

Dr. Axe’s Immune Supporting Bowl Recipe

Posted on February 10, 2021 in All

Dr. Axe's immune-supporting bowl

The following is an adapted excerpt from Dr. Josh Axe’s new book Ancient Remedies.

Maybe it’s cold outside, and you’re looking for a nourishing, immune-supporting soup? Look no further than my very own Dr. Axe’s Immune Supporting Bowl, which is chockfull of nutrient powerhouse ingredients like shiitake mushrooms, kale and cauliflower.

Nutrition Facts

• Serving Size: one 12 oz. bowl
  • Calories: 382
  • Total Carbohydrates: 6.7g
  • Fiber: 1.7g
  • Sugar: 2.1g
  • Total Fat: 21.2g
  • Unsaturated Fat: 12.3g
  • Saturated Fat: 6.7g
  • Protein: 40.9g
  • Cholesterol: 111mg
  • Potassium: 683mg (15% DV*)
  • Sodium: 595mg (34% DV*)
  • Vitamin A: 696 IU (30% DV*)
  • Vitamin C: 24.2mg (32% DV*)

*Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.

this is very good and esp for those cold nights or days

1 Like

Hellooo :slight_smile: and well I kinda know how to cook but I am wanting to learn more to get better when I get to live on my own which is soon. :grinning: Mostly i wanna get to know some Korean food and Mexican since I am Hispanic and korean because their food seems so interesting !

4 Likes

spanish is fine, but I don’t care for much for the heat

1 Like

I seriously want to go to Seoul just to walk around eating the FOOD

3 Likes

I am a Southern Girl who did not grow up around any heat in food. I lived in Southwest for 15 years. Now BRING it. I make a lot of New Mexican Food. I’ll have to post some! But I guess you don’t like green chile???

I can post some New Mexican recipes for you!

3 Likes

What! Your mom never gave you spicy food telling you to burn your worms out? :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I don’t think I could live if I only ever ate bland food.

3 Likes

bring it on, lets see ok?

2 Likes

Oh! NOW I’m HUNGRY!

HATCH AWAY! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh Boy! You guys! Let me get some together and I will HATCH away! I have Green Chile Roasted and Shipped to me Frozen every year from New Mexico. I DO not do anything canned!!! EVER

2 Likes

These are EXCELLENT! And healthy!!! YUMMY!

I am planning on starting a blog with kdrama reviews and my friends have been begging me to do a cooking blog/vlog I am trying to figure it out …but it will have Southern/New Mexican/and Korean/Asian food! I will post some spicy recipes soon.

3 Likes

You have a ready experimental food taster right here. :shallow_pan_of_food: :sushi::cut_of_meat::meat_on_bone::fried_shrimp::fried_egg::green_salad::blowfish::tropical_fish::fish::cow: :pineapple::green_apple::apple::pizza::pizza::pie::lemon::stew::hot_pepper:

3 Likes

172706554_786944248922343_8574176403882471016_n
171891834_3804442002958190_3152025952321346001_n
173102295_325904272201478_8887251540051306798_n
Today was Hot Sausage Italian Tart

3 Likes

White rice, pink beans, and breaded chicken for my young boy who started working hard; and momma is very proud of him. He’ll go back to College when things get back to normal: he says.

5 Likes

Oh hey! Just like mom’s cooking! She set off the fire alarm all the time! :rofl:

3 Likes

That looks good :yum:

2 Likes

I’m actually a really good cook. Southwest, Southern and Asian. I bought that for LAUGHS! hahahahahahahahah @porkypine90_261

4 Likes

did I say HOT!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::fire::hot_pepper:

2 Likes

K Hotties and I like my food, HOT! I used to love to go to the Fiery Food Show -scoville units better be high.

2 Likes

One cannot live without their daily food firebath. :grin: (It’s an addiction!) :rofl:

3 Likes

It actually is and the higher the scoville the more you want! I did not grow up with hot food. Only Southern food. Now I like it HOT🔥

3 Likes