Do you cook?

thats a good one!

1 Like

Even better the next day

baking%20bread

So using DUCK eggs to make my Sour Cream Banana Bread…my bananas were so over ripe! I like them that way!:purple_heart:

2 Likes

heres a batch of cupcakes , not Atlantis style though

2 Likes

It’s not 4th of July yet :laughing: I baked a zucchini bread, was really good, I was less lucky with brownies :tired_face: btw I have the same Vanilla extract in that pic of your banana bread pic.

I made egg coddlers for brunch at my son’s B’Day was really good, eggs cooked a different way…

1 Like

I have a really good brownie recipe everyone thinks is the bomb-diggity if you want

2 Likes

how about sharing your brownie recipe??

1 Like

Speedy Brownies
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup baking cocoa (Hershey)
1 tsp salt
5 eggs (yes 5 eggs)
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips (use Ghirardelli)

Combine the first 7 ingredients, beat until smooth. Pour in greased 9 x 13 x 2 baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake 350 for 30 min. DONT OVERBAKE.

Yummy and fudgy

I get requests for these brownies! Had a VEGAN yes VEGAN doctor I worked for who LOVED them he told me just don’t tell me what’s in them!

2 Likes

thank you for the recipe.

1 Like

Tell me if you make it and like it! I tell you friend’s beg me for the recipe. Although I have some friends who say I’m the only one who makes them the best. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

I will let you know.

and I had to share this one, I thought these were so cute!

https://www.ilovevegan.com/fruit-vegetable-bug-snacks…/

5 Likes

@frustratedwriter That’s how you make kids eating veggies, but oh the work! I think these are the most creative designs I’ve ever seen, I was fortunate, my kids ate everything when they were little, as soon they turned into teenies/teenagers it was much harder :wink:

3 Likes

I stumbled over this Chinese cooking blog, checkout the ingredients list, wow, so much different kinds of dried food, do not look at it (the blog) when you’re hungry!!! - In Chinese dramas they serve a lot of these cakes like osmanthus cakes and moon cakes, these have such a cute design and I was curious how did they make it back then and of course still do… this brought me to salted duck eggs, gosh, so much work!!

Anyway, has anyone here made moon cakes?

3 Likes

cool, going to find!!

1 Like

So cute! You hate to eat them!

3 Likes

ok y’all just found this on face book, so thought I would share this with youi

and its a cake!

VISIT https://www.seobegi.com/ FOR MORE RECIPES

#firstpicchallenge

4 Likes

They are soo much work! I’ve made the filling for them and they are a lot of work. I didn’t have the right molds for them so I didn’t end up making them. I did get this beautiful wooden mild for the moon cakes, so I might make them later in the year :slight_smile:

Btw, I love The Woks of Life family and they have an amazing blog. Been reading it for (?) many years now and have made many a recipe from them :smile:

4 Likes

Fajitas today! Lots of veggies on the grill - zucchini and yellow, orange, red peppers
Mushrooms
Chicken and Beef strips
SO YUMMO

2 Likes

So I made Chili today - It’s not a Tex Mex Chili more like at Italian Chili - I love it over angel hair but I made gourmet cornbread with it and had LARGE fritos with it. YUM - Air Conditioner way up so I can enjoy! I just wanted some!

2 Likes

This cake is really yummy - friend made it for a movie night