Do you have plants? If yes which one and how do you care it for?

how about coffee grounds??

1 Like

I tried coffee ground and one of my plants died. I tried eggshells that give the soil ‘‘minerals?’’ but it only caused the house to get infested with little mosquitoes and it took me a while to get rid of them. I won’t use those 2 on my plants

But my amazing oldest daughter knows so many things back in the late 1990’s there was a fire in the house next to us. The houses were attached so we had the smell impregnated in the walls, curtains etc… After we stood out for 3 days I came to clean the walls, wash the curtains bc that smell was stuck to my house and it was unpleasant. I thought about painting the walls but my daughter told me ground coffee absorbs the burned smell to put it all over the house and throw and put new one after 3 days and it worked combined with opening windows, washing all bedsheets, curtains, etc… When I have a ‘‘funky smell’’ in the house I put some ground coffee for 3 days and throw it out.

1 Like

a green house

5 Likes

Wow, amazing!

That’s a great idea, but must have been hard work to haul and fill the soil… perhaps a truck delivered it but still to carry it inside… I know when I hauled x bags for my raised bed… after a while the soil sank… and needed some refill…

1 Like

5 Likes

ok y’all how about this one. the two cactus aren’t mine.

6 Likes

how about recycle stuff?image

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

just thought these would give y’all a smile,

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now are ready to do some planting, or hydrophonics??

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I would love to have this in my front yard!

those dead people in the garden, hehehehe

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have an over abundance oif plants now growing in water

just trying to wake y’all up in mid winter

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this is for my planter in the front yard

More Ideas @ https://recycledcraftsy.com/…/20-fascinating-things-to…/
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

heres another one

4 Likes

So fun and creative. Lots of cute ideas.

1 Like

ok its cold and gonna get cold, for my indoor plants, hwo do I keep them from getting cold, you know like drafts and all, plastic bags? plastic wrap? what?

heres an idea

2 Likes

maybe have a small green house indoors,

1 Like

Bubble wrap or maybe a heating pad?

1 Like

Those paper rolls tend to get moldy very easily. I never use them, instead I’m collecting and re-use plastic pots from bought plants. For seeds “quick pot sets” are very useful, too.

3 Likes

hhmmmmm didn’t think about the mold, yeah thanks on that one!

1 Like

I recently had to throw away my tradescantia Nanouk because I was having issues with mold I wasn’t able to fix and it gotten worse and worse. It was slowly dying. So I make some cuttings of it that still looked healthy and so far those cuttings are doing well :slight_smile: And my Calathea Compact Star is having a hard time too. It’s still growing with new leafs but I keep getting brown leafs or with brown edges. I make sure I water it on time and I do not overwater but it it just doesn’t seem to be happy right now. But no mold or anything so I hope it will eventually get better.

And 2 weeks ago I bought a small Pilea peperomioides (Chinese Moneyplant, Pancake plant) and it’s growing nicely and is doing well but I noticed it’s infected with fungus gnats. So I’m taking care of that issue now with cinnamon which worked really well with my other plants last year.

I’m actually surprised my calathea and my tradescantia Nanouk where/are holding up so well because I’m not a good plant mom and everything used to die within a few months. But my Calathea is still alive after more then a year now.

3 Likes

how about this one for out doors?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Decoration is just an act of adding some additional objects complimenting to the rest of the interior or the surroundings. It all depends on you that what you exactly opt for the further decoration of your house. Here is a classic passage way of a green landscape where some mixed raw stones are used even in the base of the wall and also along with the entire curvy passage way. The stones are piled up all along the garden wooden fence specifying a narrow passage way leading to the main entrance of the garden. Stones are here the prime source of decoration.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
https://www.upcycleart.info/architectural/ideas-for-home-decorating-with-stones/

2 Likes

heres some for indoors. I got a bunch of these.

Here are some awesome Indoor Plants that Grow in Water without the mess of soil.

https://gardeningsoul.com/9-amazing-indoor-plants-that…/

my dumb cane is about 2 feet tall, also got a couple growing in pots, the others I am amazed how they grow, my pothos is fine too, also have some in a pot too.

y’all just tired of winter, ready for spring!! have a great day!

1 Like

something for outdoors

I think I would do a fairy village on that too

:deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::cupid:

all I can say its different, but I do like it!

heres another hanging idea and its recycled too

how cool is this one??

2 Likes

My bromelia made babies 5 altogether, but only 3 look big 7,5" tall and open, how long will it take this they will flower? I read it could be years.

Anyone started seed sprouting for spring planting?? - Two of my orchids are blooming (only 1 stalkt) since last fall they were all (5) sleeping… the previous times they bloomed twice a year…

My violets don’t look happy also… what do I differently than before?

2 Likes