Do you have plants? If yes which one and how do you care it for?

I started with the first chilis and peppers using an indoor light. And a few dwarf tomatos and cucumbers for an experiment. I’ll try to keep them inside and will see, if they blossom earlier than others.

KakaoTalk_20230209_222436888

4 Likes

3 Likes

The Ƅest houseplant to grow in water.

1. Spider Plant

<Ƅ>Spider plant (Chlorophtyм coмosuм ) are one of those <Ƅ>plants that you can keep in water for a long tiмe. Oʋer tiмe, it will grow and giʋe Ƅeautiful roots in the water. You not only get lush green and white leaʋes, Ƅut you can also see and enjoy the fresh lush roots. Change the water once eʋery 5-7 days to keep theм happy in water.

2 Seduм Burrito

soмe succulents can grow and propagate in water. One of theм is the seduм Ƅurrito. <Ƅ>Seduм Ƅurrito , the donkey tail or Ƅurro’s tail, has trailing steмs with fleshy Ƅlue-green leaʋes and pink flowers in suммer. They loʋe well drained soil type, Ƅut you can start propagate it in water.

3.Peace Lily

love this one, I got a couple in water now,
<Ƅ>Peace lily is a popular plant to grow in water. They can surʋiʋe 1 year in water. Maintenance is also easy, you don’t haʋe to get dirty with the soil. Place theм in a glass jar or ʋessel. Change the water once eʋery 2 weeks and feed the peace lily with liquid fertilizer once eʋery 2 weeks too.

4 Deʋil’s iʋy

got some in water, and they are growing like anything!

<Ƅ>Deʋil’s iʋy or pothos or philodendron plants are green plants that can grow in water. They can grow strong roots in water for further planting in the soil мedia they like. Put theм in a glass jar, ʋase or Ƅottle for a stunning look. Giʋe theм liquid fertilizer to keep theм grow happily.

theres more, but thought this would get y’all interested. hey its spring time, gotta start growing/planting stuff!! I think next time I will put a picture on here of my dumb cane in water, going on 3 of them now, really need to transplant them. green thumb or not, it is theraputic too. so come on you can do this

3 Likes

4 Likes

I also thought to buy this one and it looks definitely pretty <3
Unfortunately I don’t have much space at the window seat, so I don’t buy flowers atm.

It’s so strange, it’s blooming again there are 2 flower stems… and the one I gave my son nothing, but his are in a dark corner while mine has also sunshine…

1 Like

I can’t wait till it gets warm enough to do just that!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I didn’t know this, so with us having depression, we just gotta get out there and dig! how cool is that.

4 Likes

I heard that before, that’s it’s good for you to touch soil, strangely it’s a nice feeling to touch soil, mother Earth’s treasure it’s so valuable.

3 Likes

so creative!!! I do like the the first one so much because some trees shouldn’t be cut down like this D:

and I was going to share one, these are dumb canes, diffenbaca, the sap paralizes your mouth

3 Likes

My money Tree was dying, and my plants looked so lifeless, and I was panicking already but I remember how a YT guy suggested replanting them with new soil; and we’re back in business. My flowers are looking healthy, alive and simply GORGEOUS. BTW, Soil is so expensive now too (but worth it).

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

All lily family plants are toxic to humans and pets… so be a bit cautious when you have it and where you place it. I had one peace lily on a plant stand and my cat was never interested.

3 Likes

a good reminder, also dumb cane(Diffenbaccas) theres more too.

1 Like

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

Outdoor Garden Decorations

·

23 Fairy Garden Ideas That Your Kids Will Fall In Love

OUTDOORGARDENAC.VERCEL.APP

23 Fairy Garden Ideas That Your Kids Will Fall In Love
what do you mean the kids will fall in love with? I would fall in love with!!
you will have to check the link, I think its too big for here

2 Likes

I bought this plant Jacob’s Ladder, I found the biblical reference interesting, it goes also by Greek Valerian. Does anyone have such?

2 Likes

nope sure don’t, would love to find some

1 Like

2 Likes