Viki

Do you have plants? If yes which one and how do you care it for?

Good story. The same happened to my second aunt lol
She regretted it after a few months, believe me, even a plant is easier to care for :sweat_smile:

You have always heard you cant kil a snake plant, well guess who did just that! so embaressing! I left mine out in the rain, and I had this for years! anyway I do have succulents, cacti, peace lily. devils ivy iron plant, I care for them gently not over water and place in light sun

Recently my green succulent (looks kinda like a snake plant but is not)
I don’t know the name of it is beginning to drying. Has someone a good tip here what I do make wrong?

clean the leaves, spray mist them, cause they are a tropical plant, find a stick insert in your dirt, that will help you know if they need water or not. cleaning the leaves, gets the dirt off and helps them breathe. don’t put in direct sun

Nionja, I want more plants, so you can cut pieces off a plant and regrow it, that also saves money.

Oh, I’ve never heard of that. How does it work exactly?:thinking:

I am really bad at remembering to water my plants so I got a mini cactus… long story short, It died… I feel really bad for forgetting to water it :pensive:

when you add a stick, and when you water plants, its like a gauge, you pull it out of the dirt checking the stick if plant needs watering ou not. you check your oil to see if you need oil, right? same thing for the plants that need or don’t need water

mist your plants ois a big help esp. for cactus! aqnd other leaved plants

I already one but it was too big. Now I will buy some smaller ones so I can check my Aloe Vera and other succulent plants, thanks for the hint :blush: