Dramas that you watched till the end that weren't worth it

What didn’t you like about Birth of a Beauty? It’s on my watchlist…

2 Likes

This is a part of my list I guess:

1. Young lady and gentleman. I was so done with the multiple amnesias
  1. Another me. This was so bad for me that I don’t even understand why do I finish it.
  1. Gourmet in Tang Dynasty. I guess that I just keep going because of the length of the episodes.
  1. I Love My President Though He’s A Psycho. The story is so weird and he’s actually a psycho lol
  1. Love in time. I think that I was expecting more
  1. Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me. This was recommended by a friend and I love the ML, but it was so bad for me. The worst thing is that I even watch the second season lol
  1. Miss the dragon.
3 Likes

Hahaha yes, you guys warned me against not starting Young Lady and Gentleman :laughing:

5 Likes

It’s number one on my list right now! :neutral_face:

1 Like

It became all weird I think, and I didn’t like the characters much :woman_shrugging::thinking:

1 Like

I just watched this a 2nd time - I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!

2 Likes

I think that might be the reason as why I finished it with quite a bit of fast forwarding. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ooooh okay, ty

I gave up on Young Lady and Gentleman. I regarded it as one of my local serials, since it was a long drama - as soon as it gets boring, we drop.

4 Likes

Dramas on this list for me:
Better Man - Too many characters. Too long. Wanted more depth.
Mischievous Kiss - She’s an idiot.
Mischievous Kiss 2 - He’s still an ass.
TharnType - Toxic!
TharnType 2 - Two very alpha male personalities coexisting in the same relationship for 7 years? Of course they’re going to butt heads.
Parfait Tic - What even is this show?
Meet Me After School - I’m a teacher. This should’ve been a great discussion on what NOT to do. But there was no character growth / development whatsoever.
Hello Mr. Gu - So. Un-Original. Trite. Boring. Been there, done that.
So I Married the Anti-Fan - Toxic relationships, both personal and work related. The women of this drama put up with too much verbal and sometimes physical abuse and it’s just not worth it.

3 Likes

I don’t remember the last few episodes, but I pretend the last episode of HIStory 3: Make Our Days Count doesn’t exist, they took a decent drama and caused trauma for the viewers.

5 Likes

TRAUMA!!! Oh the pain! Oh agonyyyyyy!!!
You hit the nail on the head with that one, Sweety.
I loved episodes 1-9 and then there was 10…
I don’t understand why. It makes no sense. I usually try my best to find justification for the writers’ choices but here I really REALLY CAN’T.

3 Likes

Maybe the writers decided they hated the viewers at the last moment and decided to traumatize us. There’s really no other explanation, the last episode isn’t justifiable.

4 Likes

Most times is the PR team’s fault. If an actor or an actress has a contract for product placement, the advertising company is very careful with how this actor/actress is perceived by the public. So, if the character in the drama is not aligned with the image of the advertising company, they intervene in the writing and general production of the drama (and obviously ruin it).

2 Likes

Love Alarm for me too. The second season was so bad.

4 Likes

Oh, then I might skip it :see_no_evil:

Love alarm that’s why sometimes staying in one season is much better.

and

Start-up sorry but the end sorry but I didn’t like the ending !!! I was for those who watched it I was team Han Ji pyeong

4 Likes

Save yourself the trouble :sweat_smile:
I watched this on-air and it went from an interesting show to a train wreck you couldn’t look away from to absolute torture. The only thing that got me through it was the comment sections on MDL and Rddt. People can back every week to vent their frustrations with the plot and lament all the poor choices the writer and director made.

6 Likes

thanks y’all for the update. so now beware of what I watch!!

3 Likes

Not Kdrama but the US drama Lost was the worst let down ever.

5 Likes