Dramas with those Darn Umbrellas!

Umbrellas are my favorite trope! I love finding them! I love rain scenes and snow scenes and cloak or coat scenes! Well you know! Kissing in the rain is always good!

Umbrellas
New dramas have been added to the collection

1 Like

Umbrellas in Eps 1 and Eps 2 as they try to find each other! Flashbacks

2 Likes

Umbrella makes an apperance after the minute mark and used for another reason :joy:
2 Likes

One of my Favs!

1 Like
3 Likes

Pinterest

3 Likes

That’s adorable. :heart:

2 Likes

https://tinyurl.com/9d3uabs7

(Soompi)

Kim Hye Soo In Talks For Lead Role In Historical Drama
TV/Film
Jul 12, 2021
by C. Hong

Actress Kim Hye Soo might be taking on her first historical drama in 20 years!

On July 12, entertainment industry sources began reporting that Kim Hye Soo had decided to appear in the tvN drama “Shuroop” (a historical term for “umbrella”).

Sounds as if the genre is “Ahjumma-Mama-Oma-Kimchi-Slap-Don’t-Give-Me-Crap-Or-I-Will-Tap-You-With-My-Brass-Umbrella-Until-Your-Head-Falls-Off.”

Sign me up! Sounds like a good way to spend time eating snax!

https://media.giphy.com/media/cY0UE4XtvWQcl9ErFD/giphy.gif

(Giphy)

1 Like

1st Eps. Umbrellas and Rain!
Tomorrow with You!

These two are so ADORBS

I am in Umbrella Trope HEAVEN right now :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella:

1 Like

AGH They are ADORABLEEEE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

One umbrella wedding and now the FL-comes-to-save-ML-from-the-rain trope!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Look at him snuggling up to her even though she brought him another umbrella I CANNOT WITH THESE TWO!!

aaaaaaaand… he takes her to his office and kEEEPS stopping everyone he meets to boast about how his wife brought him an umbrella the way he SHOWS OFF THAT UMBRELLA :heart::heart:
“You don’t have an umbrella, right? But I DO. That’s because my wife came for me with an umbrella!” they’re so cuuuteeee I’m dying of cringe but I’m enjoying it like anythingggg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

To his friend:
“Why did you say such useless things to my baby?”
“Your baby? Do you mean… Ma Rin?”
“Yeah!”
“Isn’t Ma Rin one year older than both of us?”
“SHE’S A BABY TO ME. YOU MADE MY BABY CRY!”
proceeds to shake him by the collar while his friend looks at him in dumbfounded amazement

They’re the most adorable couple I’ve ever laid my eyes on WOW

also @kdrama2020ali your SIGGIE gets a shoutout in the drama for winning an audition!!

1 Like

Aw - No photo - But I did love the Umbrella Wedding - UMBRELLAS EVERYWHERE!

Careful - Keep your if it’s a spoiler keep it in the BLUR mode - I’m still on Eps 5!

2 Likes

I love what he did on the rooftop to one of his secretaries that was talking bad about her - he basically scared him to death for no one to say “bap” ever in his presence or at the company!

2 Likes

Pinterest

2 Likes

And how he completely roasts Gu Sook for being mean to FL… and how he almost strangles his best friend for drinking with her​:joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the man is just awesome.

3 Likes

You’re All Surrounded

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ok, this one has got to be one of the funniest ‘umbrella’ scenes, it’s from The Boy Next Door,They aren’t trying to stay dry, they’re hiding from someone. It’s a short web drama only 1-1/2 hrs in total, and so funny.

4 Likes

The Best Hit

Yoon Shi Yoon

3 Likes

So many lovely “bumbershoots” as the Brits would say. Aren’t there umbrellas with venting that allows wind and weather to rage . . . and the umbrella doesn’t blow inside out? In the different places I have lived most of my life, “when it rains, it pours!”

Of course, weather patterns tend to shift about every ten years, so sometimes the deluges come in the spring, sometimes in the fall. But when it rains . . . IT RAINS! And when I have lived at the bottom of a hill (even a very tiny one), and have had to hurry home, slipping and sliding AND trying to keep an umbrella from blowing inside out . . . what an exhausting chore!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1057224563/vintage-1954-morton-salt-girl-print-ad?ref=pla_sameshop_listing_top-1&frs=1

Morton Salt’s motto for decades: “When it [the weather] rains, it [the sodium chloride] pours.”

P.S. Discobot just admonished me to wait four hours for more “hearting.” I am doing “hearting” anyway, and the hearts are “taking.”

I have been wanting to heart so many things on this thread for days, now, and my timing has always been off. I can’t wait any longer, so I am running the risk of getting thrown in heart jail. If I get taken out in Viki handcuffs, come look for me in the police station on Jeju Island.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80209553

Busted!

2018 | TV-14 | 3 Seasons | TV Comedies

Tackling different mysteries in each episode of this game show, seven sleuths get closer to solving the biggest one of all: What happened to Project D?

Starring: Yoo Jae-suk, Park Min-young, Lee Seung-gi
Creators:Cho Hyo-jin, Kim Joo-hyung, Go Min-seok

(This is making me think I need to expand my budget line for K-dramas and go back to Netflix!]

1 Like