Dramas you wouldn't recommend?

I didn’t like Goddess of Marriage… I couldn’t understant the choices of the characters…it was very frustrating !

Your choice is really interesting. I like both of them and Shut Up Flower Boy is one of my favorites, but everyone has his own taste.
Since you didn’t like them, which one would you recommend? :blush:

Ok… as from tonight Tuesday the 16th of September I have a drama that has to be avoided at all costs.
Don’t go near ‘Temptation’ it’s woeful, not one bit of sense in it at all. It is now top of the list of ‘would not recommend’ A complete waste of precious hours.

That’s why you are my boo, you understand my taste lol, I really liked mary me mary, protect the boss I didn’t finish the drama cause I got bored but…I enjoyed it so is a weird love/hate thing, and big yeaahh the end is not the best thing but I wouldn’t say is the worst.

For my list of the worst updated version I will say:

The Heirs, Trot Lovers (started good but was soooo cliche that I just couldn’t) , Prime Mister and I, Marry Him if you Dare, Panda and H. (So boring)…and trust me I’m a devoted Elf…oohhhh Doctor Stranger god that was disappointing!

Hohoho yep people are all about tastes ! :smile:
And i’ve been watching these ongoing dramas at the moment, i think they are sooooo good so far, i hope they dont ruin it on the last episode lol :stuck_out_tongue: :

1. Surplus Princess (like omg shes so funny n silly from the first episode, so i rly like it :smiley:)
  2. High school love on **(**Infinite woohyun & sungyeol r the main cast, its so damm good!! its about school and love, i just cant wait till the next episode airs oh n theres a love triangle :wedding: )
  3. Plus Nine Boys **(**Theyre all unlucky theyre 3 brothers their ages are 9,19,29 & they’re always unlucky )
  4. Discovery of love (its epic too :D)

All of these are ongoing, and all of them are romance and comedy, oh and surplus princess is about a mermaid, so its fictional but its soooo funny, maybe u should try to watch the first episode of each one and tell me which one u like, i promise u will like at least one of those drama’s & sorry for writing a lot lol :smile:

I’m also currently watching High School love on, it’s really sweet, but I think the acting isn’t that great. But it’s nonetheless touching.
I watched the first episode of Surplus Princess a time ago and somehow I didn’t watched more. It turned me off that it wasn’t in a chronologically order.
Plus Nine Boys is great :slight_smile: I watched some episodes, but didn’t have the time for more.
The only drama I haven’t watched is Discovery of Love. I’m a bit sceptical since currently there are so many dramas with the “ex theme”.

1 Like

Oh I looked in on ‘Discovery of Love’ last night and watched 3 so I’ll continue to catch up on you. It is a bit like "Fated’ one girl two guys. One looking for a lost sister left behind in the orphanage. Methinks the writer wants to cash in on the laters success. Hope it gives me many laughs and ends up all sorted out. Too much DRAMA of late. I’ve overdone it in the tragic dept.

wouldn’t recommend “Fall in Love With Me” I like Aaron Yan, but Tia Lia is depressing to watch, she shouldn’t be acting!

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend Fall in love with me

Yeah i agree abt high school love on :hand:
Awww i dunno but i liked surplus since the first minute it started LOL :yum:
Wowzah ! Your taste is unique :octocat:
And yah i agree with you about the “ex theme” Actually, most of the korean dramas have either a love triangle or the “rich guy and poor girl theme” like secret’s garden xD
Now dont tell me u dont like secret garden? :open_mouth:

I LOVED IT, but tia , STOP CRYING !! she seriously cries after each 10 mins lol :smiley:

Its funny though, at first i wanted to translate it on viki, i started with episode 2 i saw the first 20 minutes then it got interesting so i stopped translating and started to watch the first episode till the episode 10, you should continue to watch it ! :wink:

Yes I have up to E8 now. Nice and light just what I needed.

Continue watching :smiley: its kewwwwwwwwwwl :smiley:

the night watchman

Yes. SO true :smiley:

Rosy Lovers -complete waste of time to watch all the episodes. You can watch the first 3 episodes (skip majority of the segments) and just skip to the last two. The plot is cyclical and mediocre which quite resonates with the characters having the same qualities and interactions. It makes light of violence against women (through playful music while its happening) There is not a single strong character in this series, male or female. This show should not have had 50 episodes (extended to 52). 30 episodes (at most) would have been more than enough to cover essential plot (which would still have been terrible in my opinion).

Jang BoRi is nowhere to be found… -just terrible as a whole but the ending wasn’t too bad (so just watch the ending).
Fall in love with me: Tia Li’s lack of facial expressions bothered me the most about the show, from one mood to the next she has just about the same face. Also the title is taken literally by the writer/director both of whom take it upon themselves to show the female lead awkwardly trying to fall down.

edit: watch Wonderful Life if you’re really into the plot-line of Rosy Lovers

MARRY HIM IF YOU DARE: I watched it for Younghwa but gave up of episode 3. It honestly could’ve been a good drama with it’s storyline but that didn’t look like it was gonna happen.

Got7 Dream Knight: Not to be taken seriously. I watched it for the boys and wasn’t expecting much but the female lead really needs to grow a backbone. Hated her character so much! She couldn’t do anything by herself and honestly, wouldn’t survive a day without her dream knights.

1 Like

For me Dream Knight was more an ode for JYP artists than a true drama.

Although, it is not on my do not recommend list have had a difficult time finishing MHIYD. I adore Yonghwa and wanted to finish it but I have not done it yet. I am at episode 7. I was watching for him and Yoon Eun Hye but I just really became removed from the story because of the second female lead and it was dragging a bit for me.

1 Like