Dramas you wouldn't recommend?

I do I do…that drama, I am a little undecided on what I think about it…my verdict for it is–> okay/ slightly bad drama..yup extremely confused on what I think about that one.

Yes, I agree. ^^ It is not thaatttt bad but also not that great. ^^ Definitely not a masterpiece. lol

1 Like

Well thank God I decided not to watch it. After seeing its name i was like “A drama that has that name might not be too good”…i mean for the writer/producers to come up with such a shi*** name, it tells me that they didn’t put much thought into its title …so I don’t expect much from the dramas story.

There’s also a drama that is a top for 9 out of 10 people and I dont dare to say the name coz when I said it before, my friends called me crazy, because it is the best drama that they ever watched hahahaha

It could very well be. Subbing was fun and I think that made me enjoy the drama more. :slight_smile: I guess it doesn’t necessarily have to be the storyline that makes you like a certain drama.

Some people like certain dramas because of actors/actresses, others like it because of the music or scenery in it, and sometimes I like a drama because I had a wonderful team of subbers that I was interacting with. :slight_smile:

Hahaha! Well, at least the seggers and editors showed up faithfully! So I guess it wasn’t THAT bad! As the matter of fact, I even got a thank you from another drama’s subber’s husband who doesn’t speak Korean and was watching Dr. Jin! :wink:

1 Like

I really really like Ha Ji Won, I thought she did such a good job in Secret Garden _
I am even thinking of watching Empress Ki because of her.

2 Likes

Thats true, i have a thing with writers hahahha
so if Ive watched a couple of dramas from a specific writer and I liked it,so I dont really care about the cast or the story, even it is not my fav actors I normally enjoy the drama due to how the writer writes it hehehhe

Empress Ki? Is that a new drama? I’ll definitely check it out! :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, it is a historical drama. If I am not wrong it will start after Goddess of Fire on MBC

Some people like certain dramas because of actors/actresses,

Oh YES!, I get what you mean. The same happened to me when I watched the Lee Min ho drama, FAITH. I recognized that the drama wasn’t all that great but since LMH was acting in it, I stuck with it and ended up chanting with every other biased fan girl saying “OH this drama was great” but in my mind I was like “Not bad but not too good either.”….the bandwagon effect**, works EVERY time XD

As for DR JIN…i think that type of drama is for a select group of people. Not everyone can understand it. I personally didn’t get it and I still do not want to get the meaning behind it.

Oh I am excited for Empress Ki. I just wish it wasn’t a 60 episode drama! gosh korean historicals. Why are they so long!!..i have no idea how I managed to sit through Queen seon Deok and Dong Yi.…i usually skip through scenes when dramas are incredibly long but for those two historicals, I never skipped through any scene. I guess the two dramas were just that good.

2 Likes

I think there’re a lot of things that can influence a drama. Ive watched a couple of dramas that I dont think they were that great but I love the actors to the point where I still think that the drama was watchable. And then there are other dramas with an okay cast, but the story was so good that I still enjoy watching. I am a huge fan of YEH, and even know I agree that her last few dramas werent that great, I cant say I didnt like them because I like her so much hahahah

This is the only thing holding me back, it is too long. I am not a huge fan of long dramas :frowning:

Yes I look up certain writers and when I see they are the ones that wrote a certain drama, I am sure to watch it. for example I like the Hong sisters( Master’s sun, big etc) and kim Eun Sook( Gentleman’s dignity, secret garden, city hall, on air etc)

I am not a fan of long dramas as well but after watching a 16 episode historical called Gumiho, tale of the fox’s child,
i looked for another 16 episode historical but never really found another one so i was forced to watch the LONG ONES…sigh :frowning:

yeah her best acting period was during her coffee prince and Goong days.I don’t know what happened after that. Take care of the young lady was not bad at all.It was good and made me laugh.

1 Like

Okay I gotta go. Be back later ^ ^

I like historical dramas, the only one I wouldnt recommend is Jang Ok Jeong. I really loved the first 10 ep, but then it went down the hill for me, unfortunately :frowning: hahaha

Haha! That was my first licensed project so I am not gonna agree with you.Like ajumma said, too many emotions tied to it because it was my first XD.( I am being biased here ) :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay I am going now, for real. Turning off my ipad to make sure I don’t come back here until school is over

Hahaha it is not because I like her, but I dont think her acting isnt good, I think she didnt choose the right dramas. Even know I liked all her dramas, nothing can be compared to Coffee Prince (which it is my fav drama). Hopefully this new drama will be at least better than the previous ones :slight_smile:

lol, okay.