Family research anyone?

wow so interesting!

heres a link for the "genealogists, really good info here

.https://www.familysearch.org/rootstech/rtc2021/tips/research-tips-with-the-family-history-guide-develop-search-skills

this is what I am striving for!

I really hope someone will use this.

2 Likes

OMG, How do you even read that? :open_mouth:

1 Like

s-l-o-w-l-y:blush::rofl::rofl:

ok one more try; but this is from Familysearch.org, thought this will be interesting

copied from their website

Family history is more than Genealogy, Rules, names, dates, and places. It is more than a focus on the past. Family history includes the present as we create our own history

. It includes the future as we shape future history through our Descendents; example; a young mother sharing her family stories and pictures with her children,is doing family history
Each one of usis living family history day by day. Today s family living tomorrow’s family history.

1 Like

I seek dead people, I think I will change it to this

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

well yeah! better than gossip!

1 Like

1 Like

ok I just had to share this one. andf if I recall there was a song about this years ago, enjoy!

1 Like

1 Like

Yea
 That. geneaology is a. mess. Lol

1 Like

If anyone is interested, I found something I thought you all might be interested in. you have to be a member of Familysearch.org to do this.
the link is called Relative finder, it takes you back to Familysearch.org. I found some neat people

like entertainers, presidents, famous people. I really don’t know how it will work in your part of the country I really hope it works as it did here.

could someone just check & see about this in your part of the world? I’d like to know!

a big p/s familysearch.org is a freebe

one of my lines, Elvis Presley is cousin, ever hear of Jesse James or Billy the Kid, on and to clear something up I am not kin to royalty. and they didn’t have anything about Atlantis, shucks!!!

this was really something neat, and the first and foremost, RESEARCH before I put it on my tree! I have made enough mistakes! so if this doesn’t work let me also know

p/s familysearch.org is a freebe