Family research anyone?

ok heres another one…

2 Likes

1 Like

today I eas researching one of my lines, went back to my 7th ggreatgrand pa, that not the part I want to discuss. I or we discussed about inner breeding and all some time ago, well I found a bunch in this line. my Way family inner bred with the Macys. this just surprised me is all. and too these were my Quaker anc cestors. so see you just don’t know what you will find in those “closets”. hehehehehe

2 Likes

I just came here and this image make my day :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting, I’ll check it!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

@gaby_heitmann_975
:joy: will you take a look at this! :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

@leerla73
First cats adapt and then they take over the world :joy:

@frustratedwriter
You are so great and always find the right sayings and pictures Danke schön :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello. Where have you been? I haven’t seen any posts from you in a long time. Is everything ok?

2 Likes

Hi, we were talking about her on Highlight of Your Day, she commented at fb, so she should be alright, can’t tell you more, we all hope she is fine and eventually might come back one day.

3 Likes

That’s good to know. I missed that you found her on fb. Thank you.

2 Likes

Those who are living in the east, this is a dna test you might want to try, it’s called You Who see Skycedi’s, and Becky’s results, they live in :kr: S. Korea, in video below!

2 Likes

Hehehe! I seem to have gotten that assignment lock, stock, and barrel, down to the Teee! :joy:

1 Like

ok I am just catching up here, I am fine, broken shoulder healing nicely need to use the arm more.

now back to subject. going to ask y’all someting. I havent gotten to Ancestry or the others to ask this.

heard this where I was recouperating.

guy gets married, #1 baby, finds another girl #2 baby another #3 baby, another#4 baby
the question, how do we put this on our family trees???

2 Likes

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., wife and his kids. Even if they are not legally married on paper, their relationship links should appear the same way. My family tree has a lot of those. You can link people even without paper marriage.

2 Likes

hmmmm, ok not leaglly married and so on, ok I’ll buy that one. really interesting though, and thanks

1 Like

I am ready to get back on track!!!

oh boy here we go !!!

ok nuff of this today, at least going to try and do some today…

1 Like

ok how many of you have a boxfull of pictures you don’t know a thing about them? I do

how about a picture of Switzerland

1 Like