Family research anyone?

I guess no one is interested

1 Like

2 Likes

And lots of cultures marry their cousins so doubled up on the ancestors in those cases.

2 Likes

Yea and that turned up a SURPRISE to say the least. lol

2 Likes

removed by me

1 Like

oh yes did mine last year. neat to find cousins, and the strange ones too

now I am going to do my family tree, havent done it since before Christmas. so if any of you want to contact me , I am on facebooki, or email me, although one problem… MOTIVATION! where did it go??

1 Like

boy thatsa a neat one!

Happy new year y’all!!

1 Like

Just PERFECT! I have so many Luddites as relatives… and not a one of them uses computers. :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

nows thats really funny esp woith us being computer ;literates today, oj I know they go to someone that they know do genealogy and ask for their help[!!

Yea, I wanted to set up a VIki watch party with my sisters because they are an absolute HOOT to watch a show with but the only one who is computer savvy doesn’t have a computer and the one who does is afraid of breaking it so no watch parties. I’ll have to go visit them (1000 miles away) to watch movies in person. And they average 1000 miles in every direction! 985 to Washington or 995 to California and 1693 miles to Kentucky. Yea, Spread out all over the country. They are too far to just drop in and say hi.

2 Likes

love it!! my family is from 200 to 66 miles from me, but they don’t care about Viki stuff, and if I mention genealogy, nope to that too. so what I do they just arent interested.

1 Like

removed by me

1 Like

and p/s they wanted me to be baptized for each relative, I don’t think so! my ancestors as far as I know were Quaker and I am sure they were baptized in their faith. and they wanted to argue with me about that. They may do fantastic records and all but some of the things just turned me off

neat story anyway!!

1 Like

removed by me

1 Like

so many stories lost

3 Likes

ooo not me! I went and bugged them to tell me all the time. :smiley:

1 Like

![image|468x500](upload://uFEqDwvrAzxrigS5gfS3nw3Dezq.jpeg

3 Likes

I was thinking about doing this one!!

![image|400x500](upload://h1fpAHMI2nwiE3fJjse7cGc21oA.jpeg

![image|450x500](upload://gO3nqIq5BO0zBHRkLEZa4qiwOfd.jpeg

my german ancestry…

1 Like

guess I could have put this one on the history one, but this one ios mainly for gbenealogy research

War memorial in Geisberg, France (moved from its former location in Altenstadt). It was dedicated for those Prussian soldiers who lost their lives during the Franco-Prussian War at the Battle of Weissenburg (Battle of Wissembourg) on August 4, 1870

On the monument it reads,“Das erste Preussengrab für Deutschlands Einheit” (The first Prussian grave for Germany’s unity). http://www.deutsche-kriegsgeschichte.de/GraeberWeissenburg.html?fbclid=IwAR1Dfvmi3nAn-7gwVuBk3FMq2H75NY

My thing is I want to research those illusive Germany ancestors, and havent gotten very far with it.

1 Like