First drama?

I haven’t watched Secret Garden yet. How was it?

First drama was Nobuta Wo Produce it’s very special to me!!! I used to watch the Jdramas more than the Kdramas because they were shorter and it was just easier to watch I guess. I rarely watch those now.

2 Likes

My very first “drama” was “Devil Beside Me” with Mike He & Rainie Yang. How did I get into it? I think someone recommended it. I never thought I’d watch dramas from other countries besides my Thai Lakorns (dramas)

That being said, Thai Lakorn (dramas) were the first shows I watched. I can’t pinpoint the very first one though because my first show was when I was 3 or 4 years old.

My first one was Meteor Garden, Taiwanese version. What year was that when they aired, 2000 something.

omg you should watch Secret Garden! the story, the acting, the chemistry, the OST… everything was great!
That drama had really high rating (about 30% - which is AWESOME!! Not every popular drama can reach that high) and won lots of awards - and that including the actors (Hyun Bin, Ha Ji Won), the OST, the writer…
So I too recommend Secret Garden to you :slight_smile:

So my first drama was Boys Before Flowers and thats what got me hooked. i saw full house when i was younger but didnt care for it back then but when i re watched it… o my goodness i cant believe i didnt like it back them.

My first drama was Dae Jang Geum/Jewel in the Palace :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s actually my favorite all time drama.
I’d recommend it.

My first was Secret Garden ^^

I’m just finished. So good, funny, and romantic!

I’ll watch it. I need something to keep me busy while I wait for the new episodes of Heirs!!!

Then watch Secret too (airing on the same day and time slot as Heirs, just from different TV station) - that is, if you haven’t :wink:

1 Like

Okay, so my first ddrama is Hana yori dango, and i loved it!!! Seriously!! It’s one of the best ! After i watched the K version but #HYD is first in my heart :heart:

1 Like

^^

A lot of people like the K-version best… But yeah, HYD wins out for me. Actually started rewatching it last night XD

And now I’ve got Planetarium on replay in my head all day.

1 Like

first korean drama boys over flowers
but i watched a japaneseeone before it
it was called
absolute boyfriend

For me there was no other drama before QUE SERA SERA, it was just such a good and touching drama, I fell In love with Korean dramas then and never looked back.

Oh Que Sera sera was my first drama too! :slight_smile:

secret garden was one of a kind, although i think it was a little too long

It’s great, still a top favorite after watching 100+ dramas :slight_smile:

Fashion King (don’t watch this, until you like or adore Yuri from SNSD , she was the reason i watched this drama) and then Love Rain (because of Yoona, LOVE IT) :heart: