First drama?

My first korean drama was Dae Jang Geum/ Jewel in the Palace. :heart:

1 Like

My very first I think was the Taiwanese drama Meteor Garden. I just really enjoyed the storyline. My first korean drama was Goong and I was doomed after that one. I knew I’d be watching dramas forever after that :stuck_out_tongue:

my first drama is ie Naki ko from japanese drama…

My first was 1 Litre of Tears, and after that it’s all a blur!

*sigh*

1 Litre of Tears has been on my watchlist for ages. At first, I was just waiting to prepare myself for the cry-fest. But then…so many dramas came along T-T

I will get to it. One day!

My first drama was “Full House”, I love it!!! and then I watched “Devil Beside You”… So I started with other ones… I like romantic comedies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh, nostalgia! nostalgia!

pretty sure it was my name is kim sam soon, for me and only because my sister watched it. ever since k-dramas and i have been living in an on-off relationship.

I watched some Japanese Movies and wanted more of it. Then I found a review for Hana Yori Dango and my addiction started. My first Korean Drama was You’re Beautiful.

1 liter of tears is also on my list.

I find I avoid the Cry-fest… I always seem to find something else to watch.

The first one I watched was BOF. That drama still holds a big place in my heart. Right after that it was “City Hunter” so glad to see Lee MinHo with a cooler hairstyle and then I watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

1 Like

I finally watched some years ago, but the drama not the movie, that with 11 episodes. It was worth to watch even it’s so sad. Later i found on the internet Aya’s diary titled the same way as the drama and that was more cry-fest, because on the screen are actors and we know that… anyway, their acting was awesome. You can get over with some good comedy romance after all…

It wasn’t the first for me, but loved that drama. It was somehow different.[quote=“lonequinn, post:288, topic:121”]
oh, nostalgia! nostalgia!

pretty sure it was my name is kim sam soon, for me and only because my sister watched it. ever since k-dramas and i have been living in an on-off relationship.
[/quote]

OMG, love that too… Kim sam soo… i should re-watch it.

My first drama was “Personal Taste” it has a really special place in my heart, I inmediatlely fell in love with LMH there, so, my second was “City Hunter”, then BOF and Faith when I finished with LMH dramas I started a bunch of other dramas and I haven’t stop watching since then. lol THANK YOU LMH

1 Like

Hi, I think that my first drama was…I think it was like four years ago, a Jdrama “Hana yori dango” (Boys Over Flowers) the K version I didn’t liked.
This was that got me in this crazy world

2 Likes

I was watching “Scent of a Woman”… it was SO sad and I know it’s going to end in tears, so I can’t finish it… I’ve been on Episode 15 for over a year now. . . .

1 Like

Ooh, my first drama was Doctor Huh Joon, though I don’t know if it’s a drama. I think it’s more a korean series. They were broadcasting it on a romanian TV. I really loved it, although I didn’t fall in love with korea. And then, after a year, more or less, I was boring and I searched a k-drama, because a friend of mine weas crazy about it, so I was curious. And the k-drama I found and liked the synopsis was Moon embracing the Sun :slight_smile: So I can say that was my first k-drama. And that’s why I started liking k-dramas so much that I even started learning korean and my dream is living in korea ^.^

My first drama was a J-drama called Gokusen. Been watching dramas for about 6 years now.

2 Likes

My first Korean drama was " Jewel in the Palace" (Dae Jang Geum) that was broadcast in my country (Romania) in 2009. It was also the first Korean drama aired in Romania. Since then, Romanian TV-channels transmits daily 4-5 k-dramas. (here k-dramas can run during the day because dramas rated in Korea 15+ after Romanian norms are rated 12+) .What’s funny is that I don’t think South Korean government was ever interested in promoting cultural exchanges with us, but now they find there is a big potential in cultural exchanges. So, after 2009 ,due to the popularity of k-dramas, Korean Cultural Centers began to emerge.

1 Like

Same here haha amazing thought that not many people know that drama

HELL YEAH. it’s a rewatch project of mine as well. i might even go so far as to say that it gets better the more often you watch it :slight_smile: