First drama?

Do you have a Chinese Drama you would recommend?

PLEASE watch this Taiwanese drama called “Autumn’s Concerto”…it made me fall in love deeper with Taiwanese dramas. For historicals( if you are into that) watch Bu Bu Jing Xin…for some reason, this historical is so breathtaking…I am not much of a historical drama person but this drama was so awesome.

1 Like

LoL.I guess it is not your thing then…Just stick to what you love

1 Like

omg, Autumn’s Concerto is def. one of my favorite taiwan dramas <33

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ve added both of them to my list!

Autumn’s Concerto, the title sounds like it might be a tear jerker… Is this going to make me cry?

Dude, so many notifications for this thread XDD

Honestly, I do prefer Korean dramas b/c they explore more different stories and stuff genres more…? LIk Whereas with Taiwanese dramas, most of them feel very “fluff” to me…
I don’t watch many J-dramas, but I like the few I’ve seen - mostly crime/procedurals from a few years ago though (BOSS, Bloody Monday, Liar Game, etc.) and occasionally a rom-com :3

Oh yeah, you’re going to cry at some parts… But there are a lot of “up” moments to make up for it ^^;

I’ll get my tissue box ready. :slight_smile:

.Just a little but the drama is so cute !

DID YOU ALL NOTICE that OTHER viki users do not comment/post random/HELP ME questions on here as they did on the COMMUNITY WALL…are they SHY to comment or are they INTIMIDATED by this new system?? This new system is nice but there is something about it that can make a user feel left out from the crowd. For example. some posts/discussions FEEL like they are only meant for a certain group/users…Do you guys understand what I am talking about or am I the only one just thinking this???

To be honest, the forum does take a bit more navigating and getting used to… Not to mention I get page errors like half the time >.<

Hope people aren’t feeling excluded or anything; I mean it’s a forum. Just jump in and post whatever your thoughts are!!

Hana kimi wasn’t my first but drama but I have watched it and loved it though for some reason I just couldn’t get into the remake

Love at first fight is a good Chinese drama

I have a love hate relationship with it.

ohhh so you like khubal khubal hair( i think thats what jandi said in BOF). I preferred his city hunter hair and the way it looks now.

Preena KoJo( hand wave)
hahahaha see what i did there.

My very first Jdrama was ‘Nobuta Wo Produce’ because I was to scared to watch '1 Litre Of Tears" first. Why? Someone opened a Jdrama topic on a forum I was at and both where very popular so I decided to check them out. “1 Litre Of Tears” is still my all time favorite Jdrama. I also seen the movie and did read her diary.
My very first Kdrama was Goong (Princess Hours). I was already into Jdrama and people kept talking about this amazing Korean drama so I decided to check it out and loved it.

My very first Taiwanese drama was Hana Kimi because I liked the jdrama,manga, anime etc. But I only managed to watch the first ep. The first taiwanese series I completed is ISWAK/They Kiss Again.

Ohh and it all started with the first Nana movie which I saw by accident while looking for anime :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh hopefully this post doesn’t show up a few times since I tried to post it before but somehow the forum won’t let me.

I think it’s Mars, taiwanese drama. Or koizora.
I think my first korean drama was BOF.

Was Hana Kimi worth watching? (Korean version was not so good in my opinion)

Cool! I’ll watch it. (added to the list!) What did you like about it?