For Love of the "Bad Guy" Who do you love even though you should hate them?

ahWHAT??!! Empress Ki doesn’t end well??? frantically throws it off watchlist and screams

OH GIRL! GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!

But it is SO worth watching SO SO SO SO worth watching. Ji Chang Wook is a MASTER in this! He is a beautiful ACTOR!

2 Likes

So we have a CON-man - Play-boy - Bad boy in this one!!!

1 Like

Jang Ki Yong

1 Like

Tenor

Any more LOVEABLE but not (maybe just :fire:) Bad guys!???

I very rarely connect to any bad guys (as in actual villain of the story) but one of the rare occurrences was for this guy from The Legends

2 Likes

I don’t know who he thinks he is (rhetorically speaking) the guy was so proprietary, and bold!

2 Likes

Second leads or villains who are so full of themselves and think they can somehow force the FL to love them usually drive me up a wall (characteristics, however, I am more than willing to forgive for ML. Yes, I’m shallow like that, LOL) But there was something oddly endearing about this character. Maybe it was just his personal flavor of swagger but that he could also sometimes act like a giddy teenager in love. Not that I was ever rooting for him to win, but I loved him nonetheless.

3 Likes

He sure added the angst in the show. What would we have without them, no fizz in our :champagne: pops!

4 Likes

gfycat

Innocent Man - Kang Ma Roo
Song Joong Ki

gfycat

1 Like

Tenor

Found any loveable - love them or hate them - Bad Guys or Bad Boys???

https://www.soompi.com/article/1415806wpp/12-ultimate-k-drama-bad-boys-who-capture-hearts?fbclid=IwAR2AozlhY8VkltQPvNOj_gfQuf3XSrKred00MQmsSWVmfipjmW4DyhcBSQ0

Ultimate K-drama Bad Boys

1 Like

Viki

I am so mad at Kwak Si-Yang for playing such a BAD guy in Chicago Typewriter - I can’t even LOVE him! and he is a villian prince in Red Sky! But he is so SWEET in Ghostess

He is a great VILLIAN though - a great actor - he made me HATE him

3 Likes

Falling for Innocence

Yoon Hyun Min - Made me hate him!!! So no love for this Bad Boy!!! But he did such a good job and he is so HANDSOME!

2 Likes

Luo Yunxi (Ashes of love)
ashes-of-love-cinzas-do-amor

tumblr_8fa6ec5495142a1070047920a38832dd_ed671b9a_500

Kwon Yul (Bring it on ghost)
5b9ad34bdeeaae634477c4d7616bc0a960a1765d_hq

bring-it-on-ghost-008

V1

Kim Jo Hoon (Flower of evil)
flower-of-evil-kim-ji-hoon

kim-ji-hoon-flower-of-evil

Lim Ju Hwan (Oh my ghost)
tumblr_oabd7sw9S21vxhawjo5_400

BleakDisastrousAntbear-max-1mb

3 Likes

I have a bonus for this thread hehe
Go Kyung-pyo (My roomate is a gumiho)
He’s not the bad guy in there but I think that he was always creating a mess lol
go-kyung-pyo

5 Likes

Goodness those two handsome profiles :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Do Perry Park & Shin Se Gi count as Bad Guys? Ji Sung in Kill Me Heal Me, I love Se Gi so much.

4 Likes

Yes Shin Se Gi - is my spirit Animal - I love him so MUCH!

2 Likes

Yang Jeong Do (Seo In Guk) in Squad 38
Screenshot_20220122-122543_Google
Go Yeon Woo (Park Hyung Sik) in Suits
Screenshot_20220122-122331_Google

4 Likes