Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Did you not watch the amazing ending to Eps 6 - I have watched it like 14 million times - Heā€™s a Kiss King - drenched in the rain - Itā€™s a beautiful thing.

I donā€™t think they have broken up - I thought he disappeared because he is going to forget her because he was re-set but previews donā€™t show that.

2 Likes

lmao not yet. Had to get my treatment yesterday at the Oncology Clinic, and came back feeling so sick, and we had a storm in top of that!

I wasnā€™t in the mood to watch any dramas, and fell asleep watching Hamilton so I have to finish that one too.

Is a medicine they give for LUPUS and ugh donā€™t know why it killed my stomach yesterday.

Oh my goodness - I have so many people here - in discussions etc that have chronic illness. I wish you lots of future blessings with your health.

You are in for a TREAT TREAT TREAT - you told me about how SEXY Seo In Guk is and YOU ARE RIGHT - He is in my Top 3 favorite guys now - People kept me out of the loopšŸ˜Ŗ But I know him NOW

2 Likes

Wishing Seo In Guk - Health/Happiness/Safety on his new project! Canā€™t wait! Now that I know him!!! Secrets people - people just keeping him to themselves!:rofl::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Just finished episode 6; see what I told you? The romance canā€™t continue on. Here we go, going around in circle till the last 2 episodes watch. We gonna see every other character romance and struggles while theirs take a back seat. Grrrrr

He does the kissing scenes quite real, which I love about him, and there are a few more guys that has that magical effect during a kissing scene. I donā€™t think Iā€™m gonna like ā€˜ā€˜Pipelineā€™ā€™ from what I read, and I also didnā€™t like the one that his grandma adored him and he was rich I didnā€™t watch that one either.

The best thing any actor can do during a kissing scene is look at the girlā€™s lips/mouth more actors should do that.

1 Like

Ji Chang Wook does that well too! Oh and Marcus Chang! Let me think of some others! Maybe I need to rewatch my favsā€¦ And I am starting to see it more! But Whoosh! That kiss in the rain with wet Seo In Guk is pretty darn good!

I am still wanting some discussion on this thread! hahahahahahah!

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali

Ji Chang Woo is number 1 in my list as best KISSER when kissing FL; then comes Ji Sung? (kill me/heal me Secret/) Gong Yoo (BIG) and thenā€¦ S IGuk? (Doom Boy) since I saw him in some kind of student dramas years ago and was like heā€™s not an idol looking boy, but makes up with those kissing scenes, sexy looks into eyes, mouth etcā€¦ Thatā€™s why I donā€™t like Idol actor bc they think bc they have a ā€˜ā€˜pretty faceā€™ā€™ they can act and put not much effort in the (kissing) scenes.

2 Likes

Well - I know one who is an EXCELLENT actor! And Iā€™m not the only one who thinks so! And heā€™s my #1 everythingā€¦we need to move over to the ā€œFor Your Eyes Onlyā€ Thread! Yippie I got a response!

1 Like

Whatā€™s his name? I donā€™t watch idol dramas except TRUE BEAUTY and both guys are gorgeous but suck in acting. Maybe as time goes by and they get experience. Let me see your idol actor in action; What drama?

Junho - 2pm
He has been in Wok of Love, Good Manager, Just Between Lovers & several movies!

1 Like

OMG I loved WOK OF LOVE and like the guy actor and FL. I have to refresh my memory though it was a while back.

1 Like

So for clarification - I found him as an ACTOR first in WOK and then fell in love with his singing, dancing - well pretty much everything! JUNHO 2pm! Not just an Idol, song writer, actor, model, dancer, singer etc etc (Super Hard Worker) oh you got me started. And I have centered a whole collection around him - Aigoo! You got me going

Sorry - Intermission on Idols

Back to Seo In Guk - well he is an IDOL too! Started as a Singer and Won a competition

(tenor)
DATE WITH DOOM, DOOM IS IN THE ROOM, DYING OVER DOOM

1 Like

When I did my post ups for photoping back in 2016 :star_struck:! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I just loved finding online photos of SIG no one else had posted to photoping :relieved: to find that one shot of any of the actors, and actresses no one else posted, or hadnā€™t posted in a long time, was always a rewarding adventure!

1 Like

I usually find that annoying, if the side story cannot fill the shoes of the main story :smirk: neh! I just fast forward through to the main story.

2 Likes

I think our SEXY - Team Leader can carry off a good side story - his voice is just so seeeeeeexy!
https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/a-closer-look-at-the-supporting-cast-of-doom-at-your-service/

3 Likes

Haa! Ha! You, and your passionate heart :laughing::joy::rofl: :heavy_heart_exclamation:Love it! :heavy_heart_exclamation:ā•°(Ā“ļø¶`)ā•Æ(ā—ā€¢į“—ā€¢ā—):heart:(äŗŗ*Ā“āˆ€ļ½€)ļ½”*ļ¾Ÿ+

3 Likes

Oh MO MO - What did I do???

(Tenor)

3 Likes

Only leaving more evidence for the case of @padmalayag vs. you, for who loves Lee Minho sincerely best! :face_with_monocle: Donā€™t forget thereā€™s a pi. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

(Tenor)

2 Likes

BABES

(rebloggy)

OK WHO IS MISSING DOOM! :sob::sob::sob: