Getting To Know Each Other

Hello everybody in the Community Discussions.
I have been here for a while and I would like to get to know some of some of you.
About Me:
I LOVE cats and other adorable animals.
I LOVE romantic and funny dramas.
I eat more vegetables then meat.
Even though I am shy, I am open to meeting new people, that is online of course. :grin:
I like to be independant, so in that case, I would like to stay unmarried and single,but of course, I could always change my mind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is all I have for now, so if you would like to know more about me, ask away!

16 Likes

Me too! :cat:

I love Asian dramas in several genres, from romantic to horror.
I’m a vegetarian. :slight_smile:
I’m shy as well …
I love learning languages and I love music.

4 Likes

That’s wonderful!
Do you play musical intruments by chance?
Other than english, do you know any other language? i only know english and I am just fine with that. :smile:

2 Likes

Well, I started a long-distance guitar course in my younger years, but honestly not much came of it, so I still can’t play guitar properly. How about you?
My mothertongue is Dutch. I learned English, French, German and Latin in highschool and studied Finnish and Swedish (and a few other languages on the side) at university. And nowadays I’m trying to learn Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
Is English your mothertongue? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow! You are really didicated! You learned so many Languages! I do not even have the courage to do that!
My mothertongue is English. This is the only language I know.
I do not play musical intruments. When I was in elmentary school, I had to take music class and I did like it. I just did not find interest in musical intruments and I still don’t. Of course, I do find interest in art. After all those required art classes from Elementary, Middle school, and highschool, I liked art. I do cute simple drawings, complicated drawings, and depending on what I drew or what I am coloring, I have a variety of things to color with. I have pointy pens, pointy markers, big markers, small markers, color pencils, and soon I will be receiving water color markers.

5 Likes

Sounds like you have artistic talent. That’s so cool! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello,

I to love animals,
and im vegetarian because I do not want to eat my friends :3
I do love to practice martialarts
Watching wuxia dramas
Crafting DIY’s
Im shy and don’t talk to much

Whats your favourite adorable animal besides fluffy furrballs as cats?

4 Likes

In that case I’d go for dogs and horses. What’s yours?

4 Likes

Those are adorable to.

I like allot,
Redpanda, Foxes and Wolves
But I do think, all animals are Wonderfull in their unique way.

4 Likes

I love those too. But you are right, all animals are great. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You said you do love music,
what kind of music are you listening to?

2 Likes

Sweet topic!

Then I will speak about me:
I am 28 years old but many people are saying I look like 22-ish :blush:
As a teenager I was shy but through my apprenticeship as a salesperson I learned to be honest and straightforward even tho I don’t mean it negative :sweat_smile:
I paint with acrylic, pencil or digital but prefer to use acrylic. I can show you some pictures if you want ^^
I love to listen music with any genre except “schlager” and “heavy metal”.
I speak three languages fluently: German, English and Turkish. At the moment I try to improve my Turkish and Korean which is at basic level right now.
Hm… what else? I guess that’s all. :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

I like a lot of different kinds of music. I also like music in different languages. I made a topic here about the Music from Finland and here are a few other examples of what I like:

And many more …

What kind of music do you like?

5 Likes

I’m getting curious! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like sugar gliders, dogs, deere, and possibly other animals.

1 Like

Was it hard learning all those languages?

What are Wuxia dramas? I never heard of those.

Me neither actually.

Thanks! I just do not do digital art.

1 Like

Then I won’t torture you XD

IMG_E9212
This was just for fun.

Miss%20Fortune
I have to say that I didn’t finish it :sweat_smile:

IMG_3520
My first try with acrylic xd

IMG_3518
Second attempt using a tutorial