Getting To Know Each Other

In case anyone missed it: Getting To Know Each Other

1 Like

Great music, @rose_shn :sunglasses:

1 Like

I like faun, I prefer the older work though.

they these:

1 Like

But these days im rater bland in music unless Mirjam supplies some intressting songs I listen to mantras and guqing music. Maybe ill remember some of those bands ah try ASP those where great back in the days, I dont know if he still does make music.

he was similar as unheiling when they still where making gothic music.

Omg I nearly forgot they exsist, sacrilege!!!

2 Likes

Not mine genre it seems but everyone is different so it’s okay :blush:

1 Like

I do not listen to it anymore but I thought maybe you may like

The second one is not available. :frowning:

1 Like

it was the German gothic band called lacrimosa maybe you find some songs if you look them up.

2 Likes

Oh, Lacrimosa. I do know them. :sunglasses:
Though I always confuse them with that band with a similar name:

1 Like

Hello everyone! :blush: My name is Luna and I would like to get to know you.

Something about me

• I love all kinds of dramas and stories. But I just love all types of cute fluffy stories.
  • I watch a lot of anime and absolutely adore them.
  • I love cute animals. In my opinion, all animals are cute. (Except roaches. Hate 'em)
  • My hobbies include cooking, baking, reading, knitting (Yes, I know I sound like a grandma but I promise you I’m not one.), doing embroidery and more.
  • I do MMA to get rid of my stress and anger.
  • I listen to mostly all kinds of music, and am a multi stan.
  • I also read a lot of webtoons and mangas.
  • I’m a bit of a introvert but would really like to get to know more people, online of course.
  • I’m independent and don’t need love and all that. But I would sure like to have it someday, but not now. Imma remain single for now.

And that’s all since I don’t really know what to write here.
I would love it if you guys would reach out to me.

11 Likes

Maybe you can post in this topic since it’s similar :blush:

2 Likes

This feels like it’s rapidly becoming a dogs versus cats thing, but all the same… I’m pretty new to this type of Korean content and am watching it for class. Seems cool so far.

2 Likes

I’m nosy; why you say you barely eat?

Hi, Wither_kitty2020 & others.
[Here’s some things about me, but other’s I keep in private for safety purposes.]

ABOUT ME:
My favorite animal is cat.
My favorite genre in music is K-pop. [extra.]
I watch K-dramas, C-dramas and J-dramas, Horror, idol dramas & comedy.
I eat a lot, but my top favorite food is noodles.
[that’s all I can add.]

1 Like

Welcome to the community!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So we have a k-pop fan here…which fandom are you part of?

1 Like

Getting to know me? Eh, where to start, my identity is pretty small, meaning things I identify with. Still I have a very wide range of interests and likes, such as kdrama, scifi, airsoft, history, politics, heavy metal etc etc. The tendency is for me to pursue these with full vigour, so I am essentially never bored, though my life may at times seem boring. By personality I’m probably amongst the 1% most deep ppl you’ll find, which comes with it’s up and down sides. I really enjoy deep discussions. Northern Winter is my favourite season, I enjoy the cold and the earth is breath takingly gorgious. The snow glitters, the air is crisp etc.

At the end of the day I’m an independent minded, somethimes a litte stubborn, opinionated, person that has his own value system that I live by. I know myself very well and generally speaking am more resilient to certain adversities than many friends. But my life can also be in certain aspects more of a lone wolf. I tend therefore have stronger 1on1 relationships than group relationships. This all is essentially part of my core identity. While those other things in the earlier paragraph might change over time more easily and aren’t the defining things. I’m more big picture than detail oriented.

As for animals, essentially their free food if the apocalypse comes xP, otherwise their a nuisance. Food is something that is supposed to be simple but delicious, not a hassle to eat or make. As for living, I don’t care for luxury, as long I have what I need, putting my income on otherthings brings me more daily happines.

1 Like

you sure didn’t say much matlock about yourself personally. But thats ok. you are a loner, you don’t care much about people, aw didn’t say that right

I have a son like you, he’d rather be by himself, than be involved with people, loves learning things, a conspiracy nut. he doesn’t talk much but when he does oh wow! but you sound so much like him, really interesting to know you. hope we all can get to know the real matlock.and you do speak your mind at times.

anyway, as for me a lot of people know a bit about me. I am a senior citizen(?) depends on how you look at that. been a widow for about 20 years, have 3 sons, ages, 55.52.and 40

I live in Raleigh,NC USA. my hobbies, sewing, crochet, cooking , baking, genealogy, gardening, writing. I enjoy being on here, that I can relate to young people, and these actors & actresses, I technically adopted

I enjoy watching these dramas, K ,C,J T and the rest.also I like meeting people. I like sci fi, mysteries, historical, love to learn new things too. so I put stuff on here which I p[robably shouldn’t, all these scammers sheesh!!

1 Like

SOY NUEVA EN ESTE ESPACIO, NO HAE MUCHO QUE ME SUME A ESTA COMUNIDAD. ME PARECCE PERFECTO QUE SEPAN ALGO MAS DE MI. LES CUENTO QUE SOY DE ARGENTINA, VIVO EN UN PUEBLO DE LA PROVINCIA DE CÓRDOBA, RODEADA DE RIO Y MONTAÑA. NO SOY TAN JOVEN… TENGO VARIAS PRIMAVERAS VIVIDAS. MI SIGNO SOLAR ESCORPIO DE AGUA Y EN EL HOROSCOPO CHINO SOY PERRO DE AGUA. ME ENCANTA LOS ANIMALES EN EPECIAL LOS PERRITOS, GATOS Y CABALLOS. ESTOY SOLTERA Y SIN HIJOS. MI PROFESION ES DOCENTE (MAESTRA/ PROFESORA) DE LA ESCUELA PRIMARIA. SIEMPRE ME GUSTARON LOS ANIME, Y COMENCÉ A VER SERIES ASITICAS LUEGO DE VER THE UTAMEND. SI QUIEREN SABER ALGO MAS SOBRE MI, SOLO DEBEN PREGUNTAR. :kissing_heart:

Well, thought I said a lot, and I can assure you that I’m not a conspiracy nut. :smiley: I do talk a lot irl, too much probably, but I don’t meet ppl so often, introverted and everything. The ‘real me’ don’t really care for most material tings that are part of or define others and I feel that those things usually tend to make people draw, in my case, wrong conclusions. Things like drawing social status from having a family or wealth etc. If I like something I do it or figure out a way to buy it :slight_smile:

IK did understand"Scorpio" so am I, and from Argentina! ahhh bet its beautiful there! I think you mentioned Chinese horoscope,dog of water? and you are new here, well welcome. I do understand you like cats & dogs? so I won’t embarress me , don’t know any more.