Getting To Know Each Other

aww im so happy someone love their music to :3

I may browse trough my lists to see if I find some more treasures. I just did log in after an evening of hard training of kung fu, im happy now im about to chill and listen to mirjams songs.

1 Like

Here another Mongolian song I find very beautiful:

Thats all the good treasures of Mongolian songs I could find thus far. @rose_shn

Now apropos bauhausā€¦ lets see what ive gotā€¦although I dont listen much to goth anymore but ill share some of my favourites. These are some really heavy songs so if you feel depressed maybe better to avoid.

ooof I have to many but I wonder what you say to these @mirjam_465

3 Likes

Loveeeeeee it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cupid::heart_eyes:
Thank you for sharing those beautiful songs :hugs:

Last time I and my brother looked up some old songā€™s of the turks aka Turkic, Mongol, etc. If you speak and understand turkish you can understand what they are saying btw

Did I already say that this kind of songs were also inspired and played by the known turkish drama ā€œDiriliş: Ertuğrulā€ (Resurrection: Dirilis Ertugrul)? I love the theme song here :relaxed:

Here is also a very famous song bevor they went to the war:

I also saw a song but I canā€™t find it where all kind of turkish languages are formed in one song which is really hard to understand even for me because the slangs/pronunciation is really difficult.

3 Likes

wow thats very interesting lore. But how it come the descendants from ghengis khan ended up at the other end of Europe?

1 Like

Iā€™m still listening to @faywartune_545ā€™s songs, but in the meantime I suddenly thought of the famous Inner Mongolian singer Urna Chahar-Tugchi, who nowadays lives in Germany and Egypt, so maybe you know her too, @rose_shn:

I donā€™t know her but thank you for the recommendation :blush:
I love this kind of music very much because itā€™s very relaxing for me :point_left:

2 Likes

Well this is history because turks donā€™t live ONLY in turkey in fact they are everywhere like Bulgaristan, Russia, Germany etc. Also the turks are not 100% turks more than a mix of mongols, europe, caucasoids and other races. In the future I wanted to test my DNA to look up my origin :grin:

2 Likes

That surely is interesting to know.

I to wonderā€¦are these tests even reliable?

I love history in general especially AD era. To this day I wonder what could have been if the Chinese had meet the Roman Empire in battleā€¦it would make for a great fantasy martial arts spin off.

1 Like

Same here. I love history thatā€™s why I want to improve my turkish so I can also learn of our history because this is something what we donā€™t know nor is it taught which is sad. I think I need to know it because I learned the history of Germany though the school but nothing about my second home country. But everyone need to know this for themself because only through knowledge one becomes wiser and can also answer questions from others like you just asked above here. ^^

2 Likes

True, also that we learn in Germany is mostly biased or in general at European history allot is watered down. I do agree with you there to find the answers by its origins.

1 Like

True that. Itā€™s always the ā€œwinnerā€™sā€ who have written the story like always.

2 Likes

exactly and a coin has always two sides. I love it you keep an open mind thats a beautiful ability.

1 Like

Omg I found the video! They sing here again in a mongolic/turkish language which I kinda understand but also not lol

The video comes from a russian channel like I said they are everywhere :rofl:

2 Likes

Not Russian, but Kazakh. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh I love it another musical treasure, ill take it.

apropos troat singing the nordic people do some great norse folk songs to if you mind to try

2 Likes

Oh how did you understand the language? :open_mouth:

oh look what gem YouTube suggested to me:

1 Like

This is really beautiful! :hushed:

At first I thought the title ( ŠŠ¼Š°Š½Š°Ń‚) might be Mongolian, since they also use the Cyrillic alphabet nowadays (in most regions, anyway). Then I clicked on the channel and saw what they wrote there in Cyrillic and it was clearly not Russian, cause they had a letter (і) which doesnā€™t exist in modern Russian anymore, but is still present in Belarussian and Ukrainian, so then I thought it might be one of those ā€¦ however, at a closer look there turned out to be some for me unfamiliar diacritical signs, so it wasnā€™t one of those two either.
The channel turned out to be from Kazakhstan (was in de details under the text) and so I looked up the title of the song and ŠŠ¼Š°Š½Š°Ń‚ turned out to be the Kazakh word for ā€œdepositā€ or ā€œhostageā€.

Btw, did any of you ever consider learning Mongolian?

Oh, and hereā€™s another Kazakh song:

1 Like