Happiness k-drama

@shraddhasingh

People are writing that a second part is not needed, and I will like to know what am I not seeing there, that they/others feel the second part is unnecessary. I hope they are not planning to do a lovers in heaven ending…:cry:

1 Like

Episodes aren’t even released yet. Unless this person is actually from the production crew (which is almost impossible), there’s no way they’ll know what’s going to happen.

This person is probably saying to make people angry or something.

2 Likes

There is a possibility,I don’t know about hindi biggboss( I’m taking it as an example coz it is a reality show) but in Telugu biggboss they say that every thing is confidential, but the name of the person who is supposed to be eliminated on Sunday evening, the person’s name will be all over the internet on Saturday evening.
May be, we don’t know right he actually saw the filming… Some people just out of several reasons vomit things like this and create mess for fans

Edit
I’m happy that atleast the user didn’t mention the character!

Honestly, I feel that, too. I don’t think season 2 is necessary. In most cases, season 2 turns out to be flops. Waikiki season 2 as an example. (There are also dramas that were not)

The story nowhere says that it has romance, I am not a great fan of romance either. So this drama perfectly fits my taste.

I guess the writer, till now, is doing a fantastic job, he has created very realistic situations (when it comes to general public’s reaction or how people will fight to survive). If real people can buy all toilet papers, then it is totally reasonable for drama people to do stupid things for water and food.

Initially, I wanted this drama to last longer, maybe 16 eps, but if there were 16 eps, what we are currently seeing in episode 10 would have been pushed forward to episode 13 or so. The show would have been filled with scenes that are not required or with fillers.
I have trust in the writer, I am sure he’ll manage to show his professionalism and prove that there can be dramas that don’t necessarily have to drag on and on. I do not anticipate deaths or romance, but then that’s something which is in the writer’s hands. I can only chose to watch or not (which I am definitely going to do, no matter how many deaths occur.)

I have no complains from the drama. I am not a person from medicine field, so I don’t even mind drugs turning people into flesh eating monsters.

4 Likes

I am not a Big Boss fan, so I am not aware of the Hindi situation as well.
His profile says he is Akshay :joy:
His username says “fool.” You can rest assured he is doing it for nothing.

2 Likes

I’m not a bb fan either, I just take a look at it every now and then,if I feel like watching, I watch sat and Sun episodes only

Then I can rest in peace( I know to whom rip will be used I’m just kidding) till I watch the ending! Hahahha

2 Likes

I do know that the screenwriter also wrote ‘WATCHER’ which is one of my favorites, so I will put my faith in him for the time being.

4 Likes

I am going to hope for a good ending - Like I said maybe they find a cure and helicopters blanket Seoul with said CURE and then Sikkie and his girl run into the outside with everyone and they hug and kiss

---- the end!!!

and Andrew turns out to be a good guy
cuz I’m not over it

3 Likes

@padmalayag

I’m not going to watch any more episode here at Rviki, until I hear from you guys bc I detest tragic endings. If someone is dying, I bet is the cute ML. They did it with [MY NAME] after they built a loving relationship, and beautiful love was blooming, they kill main guy…

TVN has always been my favorite when it comes to dramas, but lately they are getting on my nerves, and they are going down my list for sure. She might die trying to save him, but is less likely than him dying trying to save her.

I’m cooking, and my appetite is gone right now.

2 Likes

@padmalayag
I love that deleted scene and the theory that the lime is what made the girl have a coughing fit. Really that was a HUGE clue. Directors should’ve kept it, I think.

@angelight313_168

I agree with you on this. The Ajussie cop could’ve left them alone. It wasn’t absolutely necessary to interrupt that moment.

This part, I will probably argue with you on. The Lt. Colonel even said that the girl’s father was infected, and her mother was also showing mild symptoms. (This was in earlier episodes, so we can only infer that her mother is now probably worse off.) And why does it matter if she has a phone and TV or not? People did survive without phones and TV before. We can do it again. She tends to stick close to the Ajussie cop. She has a close friendship with our FL, whom I think sees a bit of her own past in this little girl and is working hard to make it suck just a little less for her (as best as she can under current circumstances).

I think he wonders what will become of his own child and is trying hard to prevent any wrongdoing happening to the girl because of that. That’s why he said back in episode 2 or 3 that they quarantined the apartment complex when school was in session so as many kids as possible wouldn’t be in the area.

@padmalayag

Me too!!! I bet it’s someone just trying to stir up trouble. Total internet Trolls. :stuck_out_tongue:

@angelight313_168

Yeah, I can totally see this happening too. If I have to take a guess, I bet that our ML is going to sacrifice himself to save the cure, because at some point the Lt. Colonel is going to have to confess that our FL has antibodies.
Then after our ML dies, it will probably fade out and cute to a few months later, after the infected have been cured and a vaccine established, and our FL and the little girl will be living happily in the same apartment.

At least, that’s what I would do to wrap-it-all-up in a nice neat little bow without having to do a second season.

3 Likes

TIME TO VOTE!!!
Let’s see who thinks Happiness will have a second season, and who believes it will end at episode 12!

• There will be a season 2.
  • Everything will end with the next 2 episodes.

0 voters

1 Like

I see it as a motherly thing; that the child must be so afraid with no one around her, and in top of that, nothing to distract her from what she obviously was watching from the window or balcony. Even the body of the religious guy was visible from any floor. The mother in me wants to drag her with me wherever I go, and keep her by my side 'till the very end. I wonder what’s going to happen to her in the end. I hope they don’t do like old times, that the child would disappear from the story, and you would have to ‘‘guess’’ what happened to the child (it happened in several dramas, but I’m talking back in 2013).

My prescribed pills make me sleepy:::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: and I fell asleep a while ago, but I’m still so drowsy…going to bed. Good Night everyone if it applies to you. Enjoy your day to those it applies to. Good afternoon if is noon by u…

lol

1 Like

Thats why I told some were important scenes, may be they will include it in the climax episodes

But TVN confirmed that there is no second season. I read an article.

@angelight313_168
We will definitely inform you about the ending, so you can decide whether to watch it or not.

I wonder why everyone forgot,to Han tae sok the little girl was just a excuse and he assumed that if he bring the girl outside, fl comes along with the girl and his purpose (extracting antibodies) would be served. And I don’t know the episode number female lead asked the girl to decide if she wants to meet her parents or not, she willingly told that she will stay with the leads.from the very first episode they established the fl and girls relationship very nice.

3 Likes

Loved My Name! Killing the main lead was not the way to go. loved everything up until that point. I don’t like the idea of choosing one character to consistently take on misfortune. The writers killing everyone close to them, throwing beatings at them, fraud, con-men, evil bastards, etc. at one character the whole time. Then bring in just a moment of hope for the main lead; just to strip it away. like enough is enough; killing someone’s loved one(s) is enough of a motivator.

But i definitely think the platform where the drama is shown on or produced from has an influence on the endings. Since My name was a Netflix production; I figured it would have a different filming style then most K - dramas and ending. Netflix is definitely good with producing actions movies with a twist. E.x. Red Notice is among many action/adventure with twist they’ve produced.

2 Likes

She was given a phone ( her phone) to contact her mother. She had her phone the whole time until the service was cut off. She had a tv the whole time until the power was cut off. She had access very much to the internet and cable. But what would she be watching??? The whole world is being affected by the virus… so no ones playing movies or shows. The only things on would be the news to keep people updated (as long as possible). They played games with her, colored with her, etc. so they did try to relieve her fear. But this is really not one of those situations where you have time to coddle a child. ESPECIALLY when you have residents like the crazy bastards in here. This was not the flue ppl are hiding from it’s full on mutated human beings running, chasing, bitting, and opening doors. So there were more dire things to worry about then if she had access to internet or cable; you know.

I mean every damn moment someone was opening a door and letting a zombie in or about to open a door to do so. Then trying to kick people out and take their food. This is one of those situations where they just needed to make sure the little girl was in a safe/secure place. B/c taking her all around would of been a burden & gotten her, and others killed, she has a weak heart, is slow, and is a child… all bad combinations in a zombie movie. keeping her in the apartment was smart. PLUS they were trying to not make to much noise to attract the zombies (tho they made so much noise throughout the show) and a TV would do that if volume was raised to loud even at the 3rd or 5th floor. Like the man who tuned on the alarm on his phone to attract the zombies.

3 Likes
1 Like

The story of an infectious disease told through the apartments shows Korea in the 21st century with problems such as class issues and capital issues. “Happiness” chooses this way to get a sense of reality, but at the same time boldly excludes the spectacle elements of horror fantasy. It is a different way from the horror fantasy chosen by Netflix’s “Hellbound” or “Sweet Home.”

In “ Happiness ”, writer Han Sang-woon tries to exclude the zombie horror atmosphere as much as possible and build up stories toward the psychology subject.

@leerla73
You might be happy to read this :wink:

3 Likes

I tried watching the episode without subs, hahhaha I dropped it.
Waiting for subs now.

3 Likes

I’ve been debating whether to try to watch without subs, and this is helpful information in my decision-making process. :sweat_smile:

I’m just not sure, especially for the finale tomorrow, if I can wait until subs come out without getting spoiled about the ending. I have no will power/self-control to avoid spoilers.

3 Likes

After watching 11 th episode let’s discuss here and as soon as 12 th episode is dropped on Viki let’s not open any comments section or such and stay calm and watch with subs few hours later.

3 Likes