Hottie of the week

I’m going to change a little bit this poll, until now I was just with the k-hotties so I’m going to try with the Chinese actors. It was kind of hard because they are really young and I didn’t feel good having these really young boys in here hahaha (for some reason).
I hope you know them haha

1. Xu Kai Cheng
    tenor

QXN3Qf

1. Tang Xiao Tian
    069c6d694cf6431486a120ae99c77d55

Tang_Xiao_Tian-13

1. Yang Yang
    yangyang-wink

DZilf-bXUAAWQk2

• Xu Kai Cheng
  • Tang Xiao Tai
  • Yang Yang

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s a tough one.

1 Like

I’m still thinking about it!

1 Like

It’s between my boy from Pet in Dali Temple - Xu Kai Cheng and Yang Yang for me! I like Daddi but he’s not my type really but I love him in My Little Happiness.

I could watch Xu Kai Cheng walk around in that historical costume all day everyday and being stoic and protective!

3 Likes

I like the three of them :disappointed_relieved: But I’m going to try to make a choice

1 Like

I’m ready for my new poll!!! I know I always bug - I bug you!

Primo Gif

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re going to like the poll I’m thinking of, but let’s see!

3 Likes

I just finished Miss the Dragon and I can’t avoid thinking about Eternal Love (the three of them).
So, I was thinking about the ML and I’m curious to see what’s your favorite. I’m trying to decide between two of them!!!

1. Ye Hua, “Eternal Love” (Mark Chao)
    maxresdefault

st_20170412_wwtv12_3069383

tumblr_pw8fdqFlUj1tfw70go5_500

1. Dong Hua, “Three Lives, three worlds, the pillow book” (Vengo Gao)
    tumblr_92ccc9a54bc42db1f0a6e1357dc89e7d_0ea3b8e1_1280

ESUNH_5XkAQdmWR

6ee29d0b50bb004b3b88c462a0301629

1. Jiu Cheng, “Love and Destiny” (Chang Chen)
    unnamed

ECFeS9GVUAA9VDQ

tumblr_8cffec46f8b4327465ef5bcfcffc7799_1f99fd8e_500

• Ye Hua
  • Dong Hua
  • Jiu Chen

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t know any of these guys so I guess I can’t vote :sob:

Per looks I lean toward #1
OK #2 is pretty much a Hottie!

1 Like

This was a tough one that I had to think on. I haven’t seen the second one, but I’ve seen that actor in other things and liked him. As far as these three, though, I think I liked the character role of the 3rd best, but I prefer the actor from the original Eternal Love.

2 Likes

#2 is really a hottie, and I love his character in that show. But I love #1 so I’m deciding!!

1 Like

Even though #1 stole the FL’s eyeballs in Eternal Love, I still voted for him. I am not familiar with the other two Hotties.

3 Likes

wookie
wookie
wookie

:yum::laughing:

4 Likes

Oo Marc Chao! of course! :joy:

2 Likes

Someone needs to tell Chewbacca we weren’t talking about him. lol

4 Likes

Xu Kai Cheng has a twinkle when he smiles. A twinkle and a smile will always catch my eye. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

That was just horrible, and I can’t understand how the FL just abandoned her kid. But I like their love since all the other things are explained as tribulation hehe.
If you enjoy that show you should watch the second one!!

Swoon Worthy @natyh

2 Likes

He’s so gorgeous!

1 Like

How can he be so sexy and cute at the same time?
jpg_1604853029

leejehoonsinglesjuly16_4

3 Likes