Hottie of the week

Totally!!! But I loved that!

1 Like

Oh, me too! One of the many reasons I love that drama, and that couple, so much.

2 Likes

I love this part, when he’s wondering if it’s a dream or it’s real
a578ec2b7023a430540cecd94e2087a4

2 Likes

Back hugs are the BEST! I swear how does PMY not fall in love with all these guys
Kim Jae Wook
Wookie
KangJoonie
Minho
One lucky girl - I would be hopelessly crushing!

3 Likes

We’ve got some serious peer pressure going here, but at our age it’s not drugs it’s Kdrama. lol
Watch Healer, it’s amazing.

4 Likes

I am hanging with Marcus Chang at the moment - Finishing Lost Romance! I will put that one next - I am just dying for another Wookie!!!

I’m actually going to be missing you guys and kdrama soon! For a good little while! I need to do some bingeing this weekend.

2 Likes

Good morning!! I have a new poll, but let’s change things a little bit!
This week I’m coming with something different: Best bromance poll!!!

1. Goblin
    424221057ca83c6b4e4823609f7cd2c6

7e42d0105371b9ffd375df99e4e209d8

1. Descendants of the sun
    c406d907a7b16cd0034d37d30660d555

tumblr_o6g67fLvSB1tmjt2ko1_400

1. W: two worlds
    original

tumblr_oc4juaC7Nb1tdfsf6o2_500

1. Oh My Venus
    16f87098bb083b94954ea3197e885eb617794b16_hq

b2c1b8ff30f1c6c980bac6072e70554e09abc51b_hq

henry-gif5

• Goblin
  • Descendants of the sun
  • W: two worlds
  • Oh my venus

0 voters

3 Likes

Oh, that’s dirty. :rofl: How could you pick such amazing bromances, how am I supposed to choose?

2 Likes

I was thinking about what should be the next topic and it comes to my mind!
That’s the moment when you realize you have watched a lot of shows!!
kdrama-fan-kdrama-meme

3 Likes

It’s Goblin all the way for me. Best ever bromance (IMO).

3 Likes

I love the bromance in Goblin but the one in Descendants of the sun is more real. They’re best friends and they take care of each other.
In Goblin,

I can’t forget that the king killed the general.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/Fp-FjpO6Biw

This photo almost made me change my mind: :heart_eyes:

unnamed

3 Likes

Re: Goblin. Yes, when Kim Shin (Goblin) discovered that the Grim Reaper had been responsible for his death, there was an understandable amount of anger and bitterness on the part of the Goblin. The Grim Reaper really felt intense remorse and shame for what he had done to the Goblin (and his wife, Goblin’s sister) in his past life. The fact that the Goblin was able to forgive the Grim Reaper and both of them work to rebuild their relationship made this bromance so special to me. I won’t deny that the other dramas had true bromances, but this one really pulled at my heartstrings. To forgive something like that goes above and beyond (IMO).

3 Likes

I also loved Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s not EVEN a choice. GOBLIN Bromance for me trumps the Romance- beautiful

2 Likes

Yessssssss definitely

2 Likes

You know that is exactly why I love Goblin - it was the Bromance and the relationship between those two! Aw, Gives me Chills! I tried to tell someone about it yesterday and it made me cry. The scene where Goblin in today time walks up the temple steps to Grim Reaper and puts his hand around his neck because he knows - but all the love is still there and the respect and the friendship - everything just melts away - ok I’m crying I have to go now!!!

@natyh
Where you be??? Do you want me to do a poll this week while you are out???

3 Likes

Yes please, I had a couple of personal situations that make me be away from everything. I’m back but yes, feel free to do the poll this week while I’m completely back hehe.
Thanks!!
korean-heart-korean

2 Likes

Ok - Who did It Best - Best Kiss! **
Out of OUR FANTASY FAVS :purple_heart:

Goblin
goblin%20kiss
Tale of the Nine Tailed

Water God
water%20god%20stairs%20kiss
DOOM

My Love From The Stars

• Goblin
    • Foxy
    • Water God
    • Doom
    • Alien

0 voters

@natyh
Gonna be a hard one for me! Thanks for letting me fill in! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

No, you can’t do this to me!!!

3 Likes