Hottie of the week

I’ll watch it only for him. Decided.

2 Likes

Are you gonna watch! Me too!

2 Likes

1 Like

Pinterest

This guy is SUPER ADORBS “He’s just a SLY FOX wearing the mask of a HOTTIE” hahahahaha!

This My Roommate is a Gumiho is so FUNNY and CUTE!

1 Like

Yes, he is!!! that’s why I decide to include him. Did you watch search www?

1 Like

On the Watchlist - but you have made this decision hard again! But I didn’t pick TEAM TEAM LEADER over DOOM how can I pick FOXY over DOOM - but I will watch all eps out before I make a decision - Leaning DOOM still but darn he’s FOXY

1 Like

hahaha, I’ll think about a foxie poll mmm it could be interesting!!

1 Like

Yes Lee Dong Wook vs Kim Bum vs Jang Ki Yong

(I love baby Bum)

1 Like

exactly! I’m not sure!!
it may be a hard decision for me but I was just wondering haha

1 Like

I love me some Lee Wook too! So very hard decision cuz just getting to know Jang Ki Yong but he is some kinda sexy!

KHOTTIE Foxy Fight!

4 Likes

yes, he’s really sexy and I take baby bum to a cute list more than a sexy list. But about Lee Dong Wook mmm I don’t know

2 Likes

These boys together!
https://mottokorea.co.kr/2021/02/15/hello-me-jang-ki-yong-and-lee-soo-hyuk-appeared-in-cameo/

Cameo

2 Likes

Wow!! sounds interesting!! I read a lot of bad reviews of that drama, but as always I don’t trust in the reviews haha

1 Like

I’m having a Ji Chang Wook - Kinda day!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Oh really? It’s Friday!!! crazy day!

1 Like

park%20jin%20young

OH MO MO - Park Jin Young from GOT 7 - In Devil Judge! New Hottie!

2 Likes

This CHOICE is so unfair! They are SO different! DOOM is sexy and dark and Foxy is so SWEET and Sexy - How am I suppose to decide -

2 Likes

Exactly, that was exactly my point hahaha. Let’s see the final results :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

You know I am seriously crushing on my Gumiho!!! Have you voted yet???

1 Like

@natyh You are not going to believe this but I have a SEVERE crush on Jang Ki Yong
I binge watched Roommmate is a Gumiho until 5 a.m. And the KISS is WOWHOWSERS when it finally happens! I just had to sigh I have 10 more days to decide though - Jinjja

Sexy Foxy!

Ottoke ?! OTTOKE

1 Like