How old are you Vikiers?

I’m seventeen next month! There is such a huge age range here, it surprised me at first because I thought there was an age-limit to fangirling :grin: now I’ve been completely reassured that I can keep going crazy over dramas for the rest of my life :joy:

14 Likes

I am 56 years young.:wink: With all the negativity that is prevalent in the news and social media, I am glad to have found this safe haven where I can share not only my love for K-dramas but also linguistic and cultural knowledge with people who are caring and open-minded.

11 Likes

your birth day is in january!! same here my is on 3rd jan :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m just 74 and love these dramas!

10 Likes

I’m 32 and only started watching dramas around a year ago. However, I’ve been into music, comics etc related to East Asia for years now since childhood, so it’s not that sudden. :kissing:

8 Likes

These questions take me by surprise! I keep thinking that my 30th birthday is just around the corner! Actually, I am 25 :wink:

3 Likes

Vivi, I have a daughter just about your age. wow, I’m getting old.

To answer the original question I’m 49. Strangely 49 isn’t bothering me near as much as 38 did.

5 Likes

well, no matter what happens, a fangirl never grows old :grin::wink:

9 Likes

This is an extremely entertaining thread! I’m so glad to have met such a lovely and diverse group of fans. To answer the question, I’m 44, but routinely forget my age and have to do the math in my head. I only remember it easily now because I’ll soon be 45. But every part of me feels young except my metabolism. : )

9 Likes

:smiley: Created by a 14 year old, in 2015! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Isn’t it wonderful! :grinning:!

3 Likes

65 and mostly brain-dead. :scream: My brain fried helping people with their computer problems for too many years.

9 Likes

Sup im 17 bout to be 18, I didn’t ever thing that i would be interested in foreign TV shows.

2 Likes

i am 15 lol and in high school
and i am busy crying about shows, second leads rather crying about an actual boyfriend.

3 Likes

my MAKNAE STATUS IS IN FLAMES NOW :sob::sob: I enjoyed it while it lasted, thank you to all my amazing unnis, ahjummas and ahjussis who took care of me here

@prisha7781_600, welcome, little one! :joy: I’m in the same boat, I think swooning/crying over handsome, perfect, fictional men is a MUCH better option than an actual boyfriend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Dramaland is my escape zone!

hello there! We’re the same age! Welcome to the community! :smile:

9 Likes

samee i always say this too cause it is actually an escape from reality with happy endings and amazing realtionships andddd ofc the hot main , second leadsss

1 Like

thank you soo much i hope u take care of me too

1 Like

dwl :sob::rofl::laughing::sob::joy::rofl:
I was reading in reverse, saw the concerns, so knew what to expect, but it’s still funny as all get out! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Loved the best friends allowed story too, that part saying, nope don’t mind, they do screenings for us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing::joy:

4 Likes

I’m 21 guys ! :blush::blush: But I am really shocked to see granddads and grand moms on viki hahha

8 Likes

just shows that you can’t be too old for Dramaland! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

6 Likes

Hahah I agree. Dramas are love and I plan to watch them even after becoming old.

5 Likes