How old are you Vikiers?

@frustratedwriter gives me inspiration :heart_eyes: she’s the oldest fangirl I know and still totally loving Dramaland!! Glad this isn’t just a “phase”… if frustratedwriter can do it, I CAN DO IT TOO!

6 Likes

May I know her age ? I’m really curious :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

scroll up and up and uppppp :wink: you don’t really have to scroll much lol it’s there around Dec '20

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome

2 Likes

Linux ftw!

3 Likes

psssssssttttttttt. I’m 74, padmalayag

and again y’all made my day! I do love these dramas, enjoy watching all these discussions, It isn’t a phase, to be sure. also y’all keep me on my toes too. teaches me stuff as well, didn’t say but all these “kids” I have adopted, gosh got a bunch of them!!!

9 Likes

But you never sounded old :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Keep loving dramas and discussions :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Today is my last day at 27. Tomorrow I welcome the age of 28. :grin::sweat_smile::partying_face:

8 Likes

Advance happy birthday! @dimghro

5 Likes

:hugs: Thanks!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

When I started to come here, I thought I’m ancient for this board and no one wants to have anything to do with me, because it was unthinkable for me that even at my age still watch other dramas, and well in principle I had to fight with getting older anyway :joy::joy:

Now I’m 48 years old and I can’t wait to watch the next episode of a drama and what’s even better, I don’t care what others say :slight_smile: it is just the way it is :partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

hey Gaby I also thought the same thing

dimghro Happy birthday!!:smile: nother young un!!!
padmalayag, I plan to do that, “we don’t grow old, we just fade away” an old saying. gonna stay young!!!

7 Likes

Happy birthday Dimghro!

I enjoy talking to you young ones, and thanks to all the slangs, celebrity gossips, and k-pop news I learn here at Viki, I’ve become one of the “hippest” Korean moms.:wink:

7 Likes

I have to admit, I could feel the maturity from your posts. Just so calming and conflict-less :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@irmar, I thought you were a bit older than me, max 10 years. Turns out you’re my parents’ age. How am I ever going to head-butt with you in the Discussions now?!? :joy:

LOL!

I’m in a wonderful age of 38. And still feeling like I’m not a grown up. Although I work, and feed, and clothe myself and all :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Oh, I am not grown up either!. My body complains, my knees are shot but my mind is still here - However, my mind still thinks it’s 20 and tries to have me do things like ‘think’ of running hurdles again or dancing. But when I foolishly try to do something active like that my knees remind me I am over the hill and sliding down. :rofl: Whoo! Mentioning hills! I won’t be able to walk around San Francisco next time I go home for a visit! Or be able to hop on a cable car to take me over a hill. :smile: But! Hills are easier to use on crutches than stairs. At least there are only a few streets that have stairs for sidewalks. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hm… I’m one of the originals of Viki… been here forever… I’ll let you guess my age. Lots of oldtimers and youngins who see me have all been wrong… but always in the good way. LOL!

8 Likes

35-40 you are young. According to your discussion profile. I hope that woman is you .

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! It’s been so wonderful discussing and working with all you wonderful people! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@dimghro
Happy Birthday to you :confetti_ball::tada::birthday::gift::partying_face::partying_face:
Enjoy this time to the fullest… :heart:
Or
Herzlichen Glückwunsch und alles Liebe und Gute zum Geburtstag… :partying_face::partying_face:
In whatever language
Enjoy the time :heart:

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter
Give me five :raised_hand:for the same think :blush:

2 Likes