I am in big trouble - I don't know what to watch

Kiss cobold is a :+1::ok_hand:
short and fluffy, but serious as well.

Thank you both!
After watching Flower of Evil, with an endeiring ending, if I may say so.

Kiss Goblin was the right medicine to get those hard to digest pictures from FoE out of my head. Light is not my main menu, but it was relaxing and with a plot that wasn’t too lax, but had something to tell. I enjoyed it, so thank you again.

2 Likes

Yeah, even I used it as fluff medicine after Flower of Evil :sweat_smile: glad you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Choosing Spouse by Lottery

Was a nice change, it would be pleasant to discuss it in a broader round, it has so many social aspects, I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am back again at this topic.
My mood is swinging back and forth, sigh!
What am I craving?
Comedy - nope
Romance - a little maybe
Crime - not really
something with a serious touch, slice of life, kind of, no tearjerker …

I am going to frisk the topic in search for the one!

What is not watched by me, so far:

???

too much thrill at the moment

???

???

noli nocha

???

must look at mdl

noli
stopping there

2 Likes

You have already watched Misaeng, Miss Baek (film), Sell Your Haunted House and Bossam? What about Yoo Na’s Street? I love this one, it’s definitely slice of life and the romance is very little.

2 Likes

I wanted to love it tried over 10 eps just couldn’t go on.

Misaeng - yesssss
Miss Baek - I think so, need to check

Are they completed?

1 Like

Haunted House yes, Bosssam up to episode 14. By the time you watch those, next Saturday-Sunday the last two episodes will come.

2 Likes

I might go for this, Jang Nara’s dramas are often a cure for me, I don’t know why, but it just happens this way.

Thank you, going to try it we will see.

1 Like

Computer says: No.
The app as well as Wikipedia and MyDramaList assume 20 episodes.

No, worries about Bossam I would need to be in a very different mood to watch it. I won’t start today, tomorrow or any time soon.

1 Like

Das war zwischen mir und meiner CM; irgendwie sind wir nämlich selbst aus allen Wolken gefallen.

1 Like

@spaufler_89
Ich hab mal bei meinen Infoquellen nachgeschaut und 3:1 sagen es hat 20 Folgen.

@irmar I looked up my sources and 3:1 the majority states 20 episodes

1 Like

Oh yes, you’re right. Silly me! And to think I’m the manager, LOL!
:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

We were a little shocked because we had firmly assumed 16 eps.

Familiar Wife IS pretty good! It’s my favorite in the second-chance genre. Although it’s a little hazy now, I remember loving the premise, the entire supporting cast and the main couple. It’s mostly an office drama.
It’s funny, there’s romance, but not the first-love romance. ML goes back in time about three times, I think. They alternate chasing each other the last two times.
It has a serious touch, and I loved how the writers brought it out.

Your Honor - It’s a total comedy, even the law parts you have to take lightly, so maybe not for you right now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I get Buffy feelings :eyes:

1 Like

Okay, after watching Sell Your Haunted House, I have now watched:

• The Third Charm
  • So I Married The Anti-Fan
    I now need to chill my mind with a “breezy” drama not too heavy, not too bothersome, slightly funny with a good pace … Before starting Bossam.

I found 3 dramas, as it seems all rom-coms.
So help me out

• Lonely Enough to Love
  • Please Fell At Ease Mr. Ling
  • Hello Mr. Gu

0 voters

1 Like

If someone interested join this Discussion;

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to watch one of the two (PFAEML and HMG) :sweat_smile: They released around the same time so I’m reALLY confused. Have you tried reading the reviews for all three?

1 Like