I am in big trouble - I don't know what to watch

I do that too, I have so many that I’ve started but then moved onto something else. I think I watch dramas the same as I do crafts. It’s more fun to start than it is to finish. :smile:

3 Likes

I know! I ditched my knitting project after I finished one hand-warmer and moved on to embroidery :joy: I’m ploughing through, it’s been days and the wreath just won’t complete itself!

3 Likes

wow! all these dramas floating around and can’t find something "worth " watching?? well hate saying it me too, I have started crocheting more and doing other things,
I haven’t forsaken the dramas as of yet, I am watching Fall in love with him, BUT almost a copy of devil punisher, both are cute though. loved sell your haunted house, Mystic pop up bar, luna inn, .

loved the player, switch, sketch, dramas like that. I have even started watching the older ones, but you can only do so much with Healer, Black ,Mentalist and so on,

my thing I hate going to other places to watch something ,cause I got Viki. but there are some good dramas on NF and a lot of the older ones that Viki doesn’t have anymore. and I admit I have been enjoying them

oh a new one My Name, oh my goodness, crazyness ,I am just on first episode,
oh lets not forget Taxi driver, Vincenzo, Nirvilla(?) not sure I spelled it right, Move to heaven,
there are really a lot out there you just have to look, me too.

and the Chinese historical dramas, they do drag, but I do enjoy them

the detective ones are funny, the forensic ones are good too

Maybe I am in the older group, but I do like some of the newer ones too

MyDramaList has a lot of titles, so where can we find them, and I mean good quality. some on NF, You Tube ,Viki,

I tried to watch Black dog, and just didn’t come across as a good one, fantastic actors and all

when the camellias bloom, you just have to watch & see!!

Haven’t watched Gaduri Restaurent,

ok so I( may have missed out on a lot of the dramas, now to catch up, and with my crocheting, I will do that.

oh and btw, how do y’all add those pictures and all to your messages??

2 Likes

do you mean this?
https://www.viki.com/movies/36070c-my-brilliant-life
https://mydramalist.com/23972-perfect-world

For Viki and MDL: I go to the channel page and copy the link address at the top of the screen.

If you paste it here, the picture automatically shows up!
More than me getting tired of dramas, I find so many and then don’t know which one to actually START😂 I’m always scared of disappointment
@lutra since you haven’t watched any of the ones I posted above, I’ll watch and let you know if their watch-worthy!

1 Like

What ??! ?!?

2 Likes

I am going to experiment

Really? Is that all? wow!! now I know

lesson learned for the day!! thank you!!

4 Likes

hehe, easy peasy! Congratulations! :heart_eyes:

Haven’t watched it yet, so I don’t know anything :sweat_smile:

If the child is the same age as her father, it must be fantasy, right? He he!

1 Like

I’m so happy I’m not the only one who happens to experience such weakness, starting always feels good, but then I get interrupted with something… and it just takes longer to complete or is on “postponed” modus :rofl:

Currently I’m making a table, it took me long to decide which wood to buy, I also didn’t want spend much on it, I wanted a light colored wood. I finally decided on light colored bamboo which is in raw state that needs a wood finishing either oiling or something to protect it… I want something like whitewash more like transparent… anyway I have the table plate and legs but no time since daughter is visiting… so it will be be sometime after mid Nov likely completed :joy:

At times it’s also with some dramas… I get excited and then it seems boring… have to move onto something else…

3 Likes

I didn’t read that properly! I HAVE to watch it now LOL! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well, I arrived at some boredom. TV Guide on Monday looks bleak 1 Cdrama. Tuesday 1 Cdrama 1 Variety. I lost interest in Dali and Cocky Prince…

I don’t watch:

• Variety
  • Idol and short Idol dramas
  • BL
  • Modern Chinese Dramas except it interests me
  • Japanese anything

I don’t have NF. Watch 99% on Viki.

What else is here for standard pass, yes movies, Ive see many… so what else is there to watch???

3 Likes

Seems this topic is becoming a club, LOL.

Well, I am the same at the moment, a bit bored. Only watching one weekend drama only available for the Americas here, so I am watching officially on YT - Gentleman and Young Lady, just a bit of comfort zone.
What are looking for in your next drama?
Comfort, comedy, crime?

2 Likes

Are you on MDL? It’s easier to recommend if we know your style and what you’ve already watched. If you aren’t…
What genres do you like? Which are your top three dramas/movies?

1 Like

My Recommendations (Ignore if already watched) :-

1. The Devil Judge (K)
  2. Vincenzo (Although, its not on Viki) (K)
  3. Jirisan (K)
  4. Hometown Cha Cha Cha (K)
  5. Dr. Romantic (1/2) (K)
  6. Penthouse (1/2/3) (K)
  7. 100 Days My Prince (K)
    8… Sell your Haunted House (K)
  8. My Strange Hero (K)
  9. Awaken (K)
  10. K2 (K)
  11. Angels’ Last Mission Love (k)
  12. Hwarang (K)
  13. The Search (K)
  14. True Beauty (K)
  15. Pinnochio (K)
  16. Yumi;s Cells (K)
  17. Dali and the Cocky Prince (This one too is not on Viki, but I highly recommend watching this) (K)
  18. The Veil (K) (This one the same too)
  19. My Name (K) (Same not available on Viki)
    21 Imitation (K)
  20. Hospital Playlist (1/2) (Same)
  21. Law School (K)
  22. Taxi Driver (K)
  23. Goblin (K)
  24. Tale of Nine-Tailed (K)
  25. Doom at your Service (K) (don’t know about this one)
  26. Mr. Queen (K)
  27. Live On (K)
  28. The Uncanny Counter (K) (Same not available on Viki)

More incoming. Ignore the ones already watched. The above all dramas are watched by me. I have more around 130 names of dramas. Just don’t want to bombard you guys with all names, so lets take it slow

2 Likes

How about Action Adventure movies?
Cold Eyes
Commitment
The Man From Nowhere
The Suspect

Crime Dramas?
Flower of Evil
Come and Hug Me
I Remember You (aka Hello Monster)
Love Me if You Dare
Medical Examiner: Dr Qin

2 Likes

Simi did you ever try?

2 Likes

I went snooping around your reviews and colllections… you seem to like thoughtful rom-coms/action with strong FLs!
Hope you find something interesting!

1. Mission Possible - very light, funny, Mission-Impossible-parody-type watch
  1. Under the Power - Kickass couple! (I’ll also put in a good word for The Imperial Coroner, which @lutra recommended. Very, very good watch)
  1. The Long Ballad - strong FL
2 Likes

1000% recommend. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Vivi, saw all that :joy: What’s MDL??

Lutra, I’ll look into Missing and Jiu Liu Overlord and Heart Surgeons, these are good picks! :+1:
I think I saw Fantastic but can’t remember the story anymore… I’ve watched Dr. Cutie :heart_eyes: but can’t remember if I finished it, lol, will have to check…

Yes I like adventure, crime or sci/fi too, I saw Flower of Evil, I Remember You, The Suspect, all others sound interesting,

Thanks I watched/watching some of those, and I don’t have NF, I dropped Dali…

Thanks folks for all your suggestions, now I have something to watch!!!

My genre sometimes changes upon my mood, but in general, I love rom/com, a good comedy, sci/fi, and crime/mystery…and good historicals. I’m not much fond of very bad violence and torture, so if this happens I do skip scenes.

I liked Imperial Coroner a lot, drama had a good flow and interesting insights. I.e. I like dramas that one can learn new things or learn about traditional medicines or healing food. And also some fantasies like Ever Night, Ashes of Love or Ice Fantasy was great!

Watching Viki since 2010 I’ve seen too much, lol, many of good shows have been taken away, sadly…
I might also rewatch Queen Seon Deok or Empress Qi!!!

3 Likes

You lucky one, I would want to, but not in my … You know what I mean.
I thought of some picks that are not that much in the first raw, some are real gems in my humble opinion. Hope there is something for you, enjoy.
QSD was actually the drama that led me to Viki in late 2009 and I started my account in 2010 as well. Just like you I feel I saw way too much, I have created an MDL My Drama List this year, and I am still finalizing it.

3 Likes