I am in big trouble - I don't know what to watch

It’s a website called ‘My Drama List’ ( www.mydramalist.com ) where you can keep track of all the dramas you’ve watched, dropped, are currently watching, etc. You can create lists, rate all the shows, leave reviews or comments, and you can make friends. It’s nice to have a place that keeps my drama watching log for me, and it’s a great resource as far as searching shows and/or actors and find their filmographies, etc.

4 Likes

My Drama List. As much as I love my collections on Viki they can be more thorough on MDL, and you can easily track what you’ve watched.

Or was that rhetorical and we just don’t know your MDL identity.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I figured after reading Lutra’s post… I know that website… I have no time to create such… It would amount of hundreds and hundreds dramas and movies… :rofl: Although it might be helpful for certain things :+1:

2 Likes

Oh no, when did they cut it down (the region), I wasn’t aware… that’s really bad… less and less Kdrama, thanks Kocowa… and only 1 sentence synopses… what a shame… :zipper_mouth_face::open_mouth:

1 Like

LOL Maybe you can use mine to create yours, but I am sure you have watched more movies and certainly other dramas too. But maybe 60 to 70% …
However, if you decide to create one, be prepared to be slightly shocked about the amount of days you spend watching drama.

3 Likes

I think early this year, or was it already last year? The more I think about it, the less I can tell, haha …

1 Like

Haha, I probably do NOT want to know, I know I do without it… but I don’t watch TV… (that’s a good excuse) :rofl: It’s an escape from the troubled world we live in… :sunglasses: :neutral_face:

1 Like

Wow Lutra, your watched list is so long. Sheesh, I’m just a baby compared to you. lol

1 Like

Haha, yes imagine we would still watch TV, there would be nothing left for life. LOL I use the same excuse …

2 Likes

I started in 2008, it’s been a while.

out of hearts

I guess I could lend you some, if it were possible technically, since I often just forget. It is the same for me at YT, … I go, oh I should have clicked on thumbs up …

Oh, I have not done this too in a while a song for the person in the heart jail

I couldn’t leave this song behind - it was used in the drama It’s Okay It’s Love and after the drama was over, I started hearing it at the German radio programs it was everywhere at least that’s how it felt for me.

2 Likes

I visit her list whenever I feel like scrolling and scrolling to eternity and beyond :joy:

3 Likes

I started an MDL list about a month ago and it’s quite nice to have an overview and I keep finding shows that I watched before to add to the list :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I love my MDL!!!

4 Likes

So I started [One the Woman] with Honey Lee which I love her acting, but the story is so boring, and so ridiculous at times, that I couldn’t get past the first episode. I have it ON HOLD for now.
Before that, I was watching [FAMILIAR WIFE]. but by second episode wanted to sh*** myself (joking) from the boredom. So someone had mentioned [HAPPINESS], and I was so shocked bc the actress looks so different from all the plastic surgery she had done; I didn’t recognized her from [W] drama.

The ML guy, 6 years younger than her, in my opinion, don’t have a good chemistry with her. I went as far as episode 2; but I also had to put this one on hold bc it didn’t caught my attention, and I was ‘‘bored to the core.’’

When are we getting K drama charm back?! I think Never. I know now why I don’t know what to watch BECAUSE is the same boring theme/story again and again. I don’t like idol dramas or school themes dramas, and much less, any drama that the role of the FL is being treated like trash (I just can’t deal with that anymore). After all, we are in the 21st. century.

I feel that lately we are watching the same story over and over again, and is just tiring to watch the same thing replayed with just a different actor/actress. THE FATED thing gets on my nerves, and now they are going back in time showing the Daughter in Law being abused and treated as a servant and she just ‘‘takes it.’’ I feel I’m watching 100 years inheritance drama from back in 2013 as I watched [ONE THE WOMAN] such a waste of talent from FL.

Well, good thing I’m looking forward to. [THE KING’S AFFECTION] and [JIRISAN].

1 Like

I believe you that this can help, I just have within the coming months other priorities, I watched Asian dramas and movies since 2009 so that certainly will take a lot of time to create such list… :rofl:

4 Likes

Frankly, just find an alphabetical list of all dramas from 2009 and I’m sure you’ll have watched most of them :slight_smile:
I was lucky because I had been diligently writing them down, together with my impression of each, on a Word document. Even then, it’s taken me a while … and I’ve been watching “only” since 2015.

6 Likes

2020 for me so - so much easier being a newbie

1 Like

Take care of your priorities and when you are done with it, look at my MDL just recently created - watching since 2008, so you probably can copy a lot and in time you can add what you have watched, and I didn’t, or I missed out to note down or remember.

I wouldn’t say my list is perfect it’s probably about 85-90 percent accurate, I still have to check a few titles, if I really watched it and the Thai section … As I had a list but didn’t save it twice and my computer back then had a “melt down”.

If you don’t want to in general, just say it, no problem at all.

4 Likes