If u could star in a drama, which two male leads would you want to fight over you? LOL

Here’s the cast:

The story is that since a very young age, I’ve done everything for everyone. I’ve volunteered as a youth at Senior Centers, hospitals and helping with orphans. I’ve served my family, husband, children, in-laws and friends and strangers, and worked numerous menial jobs to put my husband through school and to get his PHD and become a well-known psychologist… but in all the years, done very little for myself with the thought that one day, when the children now aged 6, 8, 10 and 12, will be self sufficient and I can take some ‘me’ time. Now, with life marching on and my youth dwindling, my husband of 13 years decides to trade me in for a younger model and completely ditch the kids. Since I didn’t get to finish my degree, I take on several part time jobs to make ends meet.

Being left in the position, I sort of go “off the deep end” and duty and propriety are thrown out the window and I meet and decided to date three men…simultaneously.
The three men I will encounter and date are

Jo In Sung: The best friend and business partner of my ex. He’s never married because I was ‘the one that got away’.
Yoon Sang Hyun: The widower next door that is an all around good guy and has 2 kids that get along great with my kids. He offers to take mine to school so I can get to work on time.
Jang Keun Suk: The young attorney intern that is really too young for me, but he’s oh so cute and oh so nice. (Only he knows that the little old lady I used to help at the Senior’s Center in my youth is the widow of a 5th generation Chaebol with no heirs except 3 over indulged, bickering nephews and has named me as her sole heir. Is he really interested in me or just the promise of money to come that I am unaware of).

Now the ex says he wants to come home and be forgiven but I’m not having any of that!! Trying to date 3 different men and keep them and 4 children happy without overlapping and getting caught…hilarity ensues…
What shall we call this drama? Mid Life Crisis?
(I think I’ve got the K-drama thing down!)

4 Likes

of COURSE i understand you girl!!! we’ve both fallen head first in love with this gorgeous boy!

oh btw, if when you and me have convo’s do you mind not cursing? just my personal preference and i would appreciate it very much ^.^ thank you xD

park shin hye is TRULY very very fortunate mannnnnn… she gets them all and kills em. foreals.

well im bacccckk for almost a month!!! xD

of course i have seen i hear your voice its one of my very tippidity top on my drama list xD i fell for him there first. have you seen doctor stranger?

LOL wow this is very detailed yet interesting plot line! you player! LOL jk i would LOVE to see it played out! great cast and you need to call up the drama people so i can see it in action lol. where did you get your inspiration from? your the 1st i think to have 3 guys lol (or 1 of the 1st.) jo in sung all the way!!

so which guy would win at the end?? xD

i would call it something like “the troubled housewife” or something xD

I used to think I’d be a writer when I grew up. Sadly, it’s inspired by own life…minus the 3 hot pursuers. I’m not sure who’d win out in the end. How do you choose from such eye candy? Probably the aujusshi next door.

ahhh well i hope everything works out for you, sorry to hear you’ve been having problems :frowning:

LOL isnt that always the case in life? where are all of our beautiful pursuers!!!??

lol i just like the flower boys better so i pick those xD but its hard and sometimes i just let them fight it out until the last one standing LOL jk.

Gasp will this be the first time second lead wins over first???!

Whoopsie, im not a person who likes cursing tho, uhm “ass” is a curse? O_O ~!! idk i just knew its a curse, lol np i wont curse :smile:
Yah, i dont know whos next, maybe she will start acting with seo kang joon later or seo in guk :octocat:
Welcome back, uhmm doctor stranger is not my style i dun like these kind of dramas so i was sad for not being able to watch it lol, my sisies watched it, i think it involved north korea?

thanks for understanding x)

woaahh that’ll actually be a great idea for a drama. she’s either in dramas with them or if not a drama a photoshoot. or a music video. she’s everywhere lol! i wouldnt be suprised

yea medical dramas arent my thing either, but since it involved more romance and funny moments than surgeries at the most part, thats why i watched it xD and i kinda HAD to because.you know. its lee jong suk O.O xD sdjsnfshe!

they are in north korea supposedly for a sec, the 1st 2 episodes are seriously involved in it all, then 3rd and on is all silly and cute and the surgeries look fake haha. so i didnt mind.

sooo detailed. <3 it!!! you’ve obviously had time to think this through :wink:

Ohh i see, well then u did a good thing watching it :smiley:
and yah this park shin hye omg XD just so lucky. . . does she even recognize it ? :open_mouth:
So what’re u watching these days? :smile:

OMG! i may be late on this but YUP! park shin hye is doing the drama with lee jong suk.

soooo jealous (but not the bad kind) hehehehe itll be very interesting to see them working together.

im watching nice guy right now and full house but veryyyyyy slowlyyyyy haha. xD im watching more movies and youtube then dramas these days x)

Yah i didnt tell you? they will be acting in “pinocchio” drama D:
I agree im jealous too, yup yup i agree, oh and also, full house 2 is 100% much better than full house 1 :sailboat:

i cant wait to watch full house 2!!! plus, i like the cast xD

and yesss our lee jong sukkkkkk. he will be a geek hottie in that one :stuck_out_tongue:

@btslover + @b2utybubbles just the haircuts of the actors of Full House 2 stopped me and I didn’t like the first drama ! But I really liked the thai version ! The story was more interesting and we could really see the feelings berween them.

Mwahahahah cant wait for pinocchio drama :smiley: when will it air? o-o
yah the cast of full house 2 is so cool 0 and btw its so funny lol :smiley:

The haircuts? OH COME ON LOL .
srsly? :octopus:
but its awesome, oh and i dont like any versions other than korean, idk in my opinion i think most of the japanese and thailand people are uglier than korean people, so i tend to watch the korean versions :smiley:
uhm u know hana kimi? there r a lot of versions but i only watched korean, not trying to be racist or something lol XD

I love japanese and korean drama. For thai drama, I just watched Full House. But I don’t think that korean people are most pretty. I like everyone. And the korean version of Hana Kimi really sucks for me. They didn’t respect the univers of the drama. I prefer the both japanese versions ! And Oguri Shun against Minho… Don’t need to think, my favourite is Oguri Shun !!! :smiley: I love this actor.

I didn’t see the japanese version, i just looked this up “oguri shun” :stuck_out_tongue:he’s fine
well i actually watched few taiwanese dramas <3 whats the best drama u have seen so far? :smiley:

I want Park Yoo Chun and Choi Jin Hyuk fighting for me!!!

Park Yoo Chun

and
Choi Jin Hyuk

2 Likes

One drama ? It’s impossible !

In korean drama : King 2 Hearts, Heartless City
Japanese drama : Nodame Cantabile, “Rich man, Poor Woman”
Taiwanese drama : Fated To Love You, In a Good Way, In Time With You

Good choice :slight_smile: Have you got a story with you and these fantastic guys??? I’m so curious!!! :wink:

1 Like