Introduce yourself :)

Hello, Yes of course :smile:
Nope not yet, thanks for the recommendation !

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! :wave:t5::relieved:

She created this thread, but has been away from Viki for some years. I think she does pass by, but itā€™s years in between, I think I read somewhere, she is traveling.

2 Likes

Thanks for informing me !

2 Likes

Hi Yuzu! Iā€™m a Chinese living in US. You can call me Ricardo or Xiangkun, whichever is easier to you :slight_smile: I come here since Iā€™m finally tired of Netflix and a friend told me thereā€™re a lot of Asian drama. Iā€™m 24 and also majored in CS so I guess we may have something in common. And as a friend my first stupid question is how can I change my profile photo lol

5 Likes

Hi everyone! As I just introduced above, Iā€™m Ricardo/Xiangkun(Because I also donā€™t know how to change my name in Viki lol)! Iā€™m brand new here and please full me with your recommendation!

4 Likes

Please see this link, the instructions were used to successfully change users profile pictures.

@ricardoye1997_86,
Here is another link with instructions :blush:

2 Likes

Got it, thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Xiangkun !!
I also got tired of Netflixā€¦
you can go to profille -> Edit profile -> Choose File
hope we get along hehe

2 Likes

Wow this post is from 2013. It is now November 2021.

Hello everyone. My name is Claire. I am Australian-born Chinese. I want to improve my Chinese, so I watch Mandarin dramas. Unfortunately, the ā€˜learn modeā€™ isnā€™t widely available, but many thanks to the subtitle translators. Iā€™m pretty good with pinyin so I use pleco to learn a new phrase.

9 Likes

Hello Claire, welcome to the community !!
Good luck improving your Chinese :))

2 Likes

Do you want to study together? Iā€™m learning Mandarin too :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, does anyone want to learn arabic or improve it w me
even tho its my native language im not the best at it :((
if you are interested reply to me please.

1 Like

Hello everyone.
My name is Henriette (I also go by Ferretmania). I was born in 1969 and Iā€™m from Denmark.
I am fluent in English and of course, my native language Danish and I plan on learning Korean and eventually Spanish.
I started watching Asian dramas/movies when my youngest daughter first introduced them to me and havenā€™t stopped since. As for my favorite genre, I donā€™t have one, if the synopsis sounds interesting I will watch the drama/movie.

11 Likes

https://c.tenor.com/tqVFCM6tIyMAAAAM/welcome-hello.gif

Screenshot_20210817-220128_Messages
https://c.tenor.com/w5SAkifVEhUAAAAM/welcome.gif

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello. How are you?

1 Like

Hello.
I am fine thank you.

How are you?

Hi, I am Inkā€¦ weird name I know! I have been using viki for quite such a long time but I realized only recently that this community existed and I am excited to meet you all :slight_smile: Hope I find some nice friends to discuss the dramas I am watching and what not. currently I am hooked to K dramas, I think I have learnt quite a bit of korean from it. Anyways yeah that is all.

14 Likes

hello and welcome. happy new year.

3 Likes

My name is Daniel from Switzerland. Iā€™m a huge fan of KDramas, BL Series from Thailand and Japanese movies. Itā€™s such a pleasure to have Viki to watch all those amazing movies.
Here are my to 10 so far:
Bangkok Love Stories 2 - Crash Landing on You - Descendants of the Sun - Healer - Vincenzo - Memories of the Alhambra - Until We Meet Again - Vagabond - Life Love On The Line - Healer
I hope to make new friends with the same passion for KDramas and all Asian Movies.

9 Likes