Introduce yourself :)

What would you need an army for? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just finished a couple of C-dramas and the Emperorā€™s army sprung to mind for a large grouping of bodies. A stadium full of fans didnā€™t spring to mind as Iā€™ve not seen one of those in the past 9 months!

2 Likes

You could start a band with the other guys and then us girls could become your fans! :rofl:

2 Likes

What a good idea! And we can call you fans our ā€œA.R.M.Yā€ ohā€¦wait.

2 Likes

Anyone know any good shows to watch? Iā€™m like trying to watch something new :sob: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

oh no you donā€™t :joy: be glad there arenā€™t too many young girls here, we would never hear of you ever again :joy::joy:

2 Likes

What are your fave genres? Need at least a little of your preferences to properly suggest :blush:

1 Like

Ooo okay :slight_smile: and well I do like to watch a bit of drama, thriller, and action. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No, that name is already taken. Pick another one! :joy:

But you first need a name for your band.
What about ā€œThe Onion Choppersā€? :stuck_out_tongue:

And who is going to be the lead singer? :rofl:

2 Likes

How about this one?

3 Likes

Ooooo this one looks nice I think I will give it a try :slight_smile: Thank you!

3 Likes

ā€˜Onion Choppersā€™ makes me think of a group of guys sitting around a table singing acapella while chopping vegetables :joy:
It also be the name of a band who sings sad sad ballads

2 Likes

Iā€™m still not over this AMAZING thriller/suspense so 10/10 recommend:

Lee Joon GI is amazing at the genre so this one too:

Political thriller(donā€™t expect anything frm the romance its kinda stupid):

One more Ji Chang Wook:

Psychological thriller:

More of a miltary drama/action:

tell me if you like any!! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I could now have some shows to binge-watch after work :smiley::grin:

1 Like

Duudddee this show just started to get interesting and itā€™s only episode 1 like omg lmaoo.:joy:

3 Likes

Oh dear this plot is some SERIOUS stuff!! Just curious, how does it end? :sweat_smile:

Hope you enjoy them!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll whisper it in your ear once I finish the show. :wink:

A reviewer said that she felt satisfied by the ending, though ā€¦

3 Likes

oh dear, I forgot weā€™re still hiding in @frustratedwriter 's house! :flushed:
whispering: tell me when youā€™re done!

3 Likes

Whispering: Weā€™re not done here until we found ALL the cookies and other treats @frustratedwriter is hiding here!

2 Likes

Iā€™m horrible as a musician, I can be the mascot :smiley:

4 Likes