Introduce yourself :)

all of them were very good!

you"kids are so funny!" hehehehe,
so I don’t see anything out of place, cookies look ok, uh oh theres one that has a bite out of it! which one of you did it??

3 Likes

:rofl::

:joy:image

my imagination ran away with me just now, so I introduced myself, I am from Atlantis, a place of mystery, myth or fable, is it real? the frustrated writer wants to know!!

3 Likes

Y’all have a great day and be safe this lady “of the sea” wants to know and hear from you! hehehehehehe

wanna know something funny? she can’t really swim well!

4 Likes

Good. Then there can be merchandise with your picture on it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why would you think it was us? :open_mouth:
It was clearly your own dog! :dog2:

2 Likes

hello my name is rose i am from india.i love kdramas and have watched quite a few.can someone suggest a nice one for today?

2 Likes

Did you see Alice? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

is that a name of drama? can you tell what it is about?

1 Like

Hi everyone. I have been a member of Viki since 2013. I am Thai/Lao born in the U.S. I wanted to engage with the community, so here I am introducing myself. I do not know what else to say XD. God bless.

3 Likes

I replied to your message. :slight_smile:

How are things in the Pegasus galaxy, are the Wraith doing ok and when did you leave San Fransisco? x)

2 Likes

2 episodes so far, I liked it

1 Like

the Pegasus galaxy is still there of course, the wraith i haven’t contacted them in some time. I left sanfrancisco 1906, oh that means I am immortal??

2 Likes

cause my dog doesnt like these cookies!!,

daniy, its about AI’s

2 Likes

That’s what every dog wants their owner to think! :rofl:

2 Likes

I bet i will.:grin:

1 Like

My style of K-Pop dancing in most places would be called epilepsy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Try Radiant …different sort of story

1 Like

It might become a new trend! :wink:
Imagine all those Korean guys, practicing how to dance like you! :joy:

1 Like

That was definitely not us. We’ve watched enough kdramas to know how to clean up behind us :smiling_imp:
@mirjam_465 WHERE is the Halloween candy?!!

2 Likes