Introduce yourself :)

Exactly! We learned from the best. :soap: :broom:

@vivi_1485 It could be hidden in there: afbeelding

3 Likes

@vivi_1485 @mirjam_465 : for some odd reason, I feel my stomach is full.

3 Likes

Whispering:Are you at @frustratedwriterā€™s house too?

3 Likes

Whispering: No one was able to spot me, sorry to be sooo hungry, I was inside her wardrobe :grin:

4 Likes

Whispering: I think I saw @tiia_porovart too! How many of us would be here? :thinking:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yā€™all my laugh for the day!! thank you for an uplift! I really needed it. any yes things look so nifty clean, yā€™all didnā€™t make a mess!

4 Likes

We might clean more often if you give us unlimited access to the cookie jar! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

oh you! hehehehe, ok cookie jar open!!

3 Likes

@vivi_1485 @twinkling @tiia_porovart Come over here! Free cookies! :grin:

Oh no, not free ā€¦ we have to work for it. :soap: :broom:

4 Likes

but, donĀ“t give them the ā€œotherā€ cookies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe my disguise was revealed. I was behind the kitchen towel, quiet like a mouse, and I crunched only one cookie, butā€¦ now I have to work for it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Your legs stuck out. Be more careful next time. :rofl:

3 Likes

Are you asking the cat to take care of the rat? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I knew it! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ƥhā€¦ was? Oo

2 Likes

here kitty here kitty! hehehehehehehehehe

4 Likes

Meow, speaks in moewish : are my cookies ready?:joy_cat::joy_cat:

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter the AMOUNT of people crawling around your house right now, youā€™ll have to make enough cookies to feed a zoo! :joy:
@twinkling DID SOMEONE SAYā€¦RAT?!

frantically jumps onto wardrobe and canā€™t get down now

3 Likes

HOLY CRAP !.. My boyfriend actually wants to watch a Korean show with me tonightā€¦Iā€™m literally shocked and happy but I think he would hate itā€¦ :pensive::frowning:

3 Likes

Watch something with a lot of action, if you can I recommend Mr. Sunshine or if its just a movie Man from Nowhere or Company Man will open his eyes to how fight scenes should be made. Your lucky I canā€™t get my girlfriend to watch any K-Dramas with me. But oh-well I still adore her so I will keep tryingā€¦

3 Likes