Introduce yourself :)

Hi everyone ! I’m Vanessa, french woman, 29 years old, huge fan of k-dramas and hoping to meet some nice people there! cheers to everyone and good luck during this hard period :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Xin chào, tôi là thành viên mới, Tôi tên VLNX và hiện 27T, đang cũng cấp poly vs Alu cho một công ty vật liệu xây dựng. Rất vui vì có mặt ở đây

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ :slightly_smiling_face: Hello!

2 Likes

Bonjour ! I live in the southwest of France, and I discover this community which seems great to me. Thank you for everything you do :wink: I’m learning Korean right now, maybe one day I’ll set up my shop there. I therefore hope to converse with people and meet beautiful people ^^

I wish you all a great day!

8 Likes

I live in Raleigh,NC USA, love watching K,C T,J dramas. this looks like an old one

6 Likes

Hello my name is ariana must known as arilu, I study languages and accountancy, I am fluently in Spanish (mother language) and I have Cambridge certificate of my fluency in English, I am also in the process of learning Portuguese, Japanese and Korean. I study Korean for about 2 years I am Level 2 and still studying for topik. I love animals, kpop, and dramas. Niceimage to meet you, hope i can be a great help in the community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hello, my name is Gen Mark Brain, I’m from the united state but living in Washington DC.

4 Likes

My name is Yang Suah. I live in the underground and I’m a big K-pop/Drama fan.:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

ok, I just have to do this, my name is Mary, I am from ATLANTIS, y’know the lost island,

so you don’t believe me, ok My name is Mary, I live in NC USA, love to crochet,sew, gardening, and of course genealogy

5 Likes

Hello!
I am Shraddha Singh, I am from India and am a 17 year old computer science student. K-Dramas are my favorite although I occasionally also watch J-Dramas, and am currently watching Search WWW.

6 Likes

Well hello there, chingu! We’re the same age and from the same country^^!
Welcome to the community, hope you have a wonderful time here!

7 Likes

Thank you so much @vivi_1485
Hope we get along well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

My name is Sidra and I’m from Pakistan. My dream country is Korea. I’m 1st year student. I love KPOP
KDRAMAS. I’m big fan BTS. I’m speak Urdu , Korean and English.

4 Likes

Hmmmmm… interesting people :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

:rofl::laughing::joy::joy: I’d say so too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

aahhhhhhh middle earth perhaps, Ninja???

ok,ok y’all are funny!

4 Likes

Hello to everyone. My name is Tina from USA. I am new here. I have only watch the movies and some series. I enjoy a good conversation meeting new people. Learning of different cultures.

4 Likes

Welcome Tina!! Welcome! :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ :grinning:!

1 Like

Thank you.

2 Likes

What drama, movies etc have you watched? Just one to give the community an idea of what you like :slightly_smiling_face: Are you interested in volunteering, do you speak fluently in other languages?

1 Like