Introduce yourself :)

Sorry I only speak English. My little happiness, count your lucky stars, History 4 and true beauty. I watch all.

2 Likes

Volunteers also only speak English, there is editing, so contact the channel managers, or if they open a thread for English editors, and you are interested! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

These I have not watched, but others have, I did see a review for True Beauty. See you around the community!:raising_hand_woman:t5:ā€ā™€

3 Likes

hi,
I anagha and i am from india
thank you.

6 Likes

Another person from India woohoo!
Happy to have you here Anagha. Your name is beautiful!

4 Likes

Well hello there! Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it here!^^šŸ„°
Iā€™m an Indian too!

3 Likes

hello and welcome. I m Tina from USA

3 Likes

Hello,
Iā€™m padmalaya.i live in Andhra Pradesh, India. Iā€™m 21 years old.I love to watch kdramas.
And my love for them bought me here. And I love contributing to Viki.

6 Likes

Holi igual aprender chino seria hĆ­per cool wey

Oye me encantarƭa aprender muchƭsimos idiomas mas q todos lo asiƔtico me enseƱas o me muestras un curso plis

Lea las pautas de la comunidad.
_ Ā”Gracias!_
https://discussions.viki.com/guidelines
Please read the community guidelines.
Thank you!
https://discussions.viki.com/guidelines

Thank you for your likes.

1 Like

welcome you newbes!

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m Aneta and Iā€™m from Poland. For 6 years Iā€™m in love with Asian dramas, mostly Korean and Japanese but lately also Chinese. As you probably suspect Iā€™m new here :smile: Nice to meet you all :hugs:

10 Likes

Welcome to the community! Hope you have fun here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™m sure I will have fun :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hola, me llamo Raquel y soy de EspaƱa, un placer estar aquƭ.

4 Likes

Hi guys! iā€™m lili :relaxed: Ivorian woman ( West AFRICA ) Didier Drogba country :smirk: :soccer: living in :fr:

i like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Asian movies, series and all that great stuff :star2:so iā€™m just here to enjoy myself and hang out with the community. I will do my best cause i speak french :fr: and i try to improve my English.

Nice Day everyone

9 Likes

Welcome to the community!! Hope you enjoy fangirling with us here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Donā€™t worry about English and French, weā€™ll understand you in English and even if you type in french, Google Translate will help s communicate!^^

2 Likes

ok thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed: letā€™s get it

3 Likes

Myself @perspective_of_life visit my profile in here to know more about me ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like