Introduce yourself :)

@SapphyTiger There are many Korean teaching applications some on mobiles and tablets and others on computer but that depends on which type of phone/tablet you have

1 Like

Hi everyone in Viki!
My name is Regina!!
I speak English, Korean, Japanese & Chinese.
I love to translate dramas from Chineseā€“>English (Instead of other languages). --> I donā€™t know why. ^.^
I enjoy watching medical & romance dramas.
I would like to make more friends from Viki! Drop me a message to say Hi!! =)

5 Likes

Ahh I see. Iā€™ll get started on downloading an app right now lol. Thanks a lot for the help!

I totally feel you. I can only pick up one or two words in a normal korean convo, but the rest is over my head lol

Hi everyone my name is well you can call me Lupita311 or eve either one is good form me. I have been in viki since it was viikii I came in 2008 but registered in 2009 march to be precise, I have health problems that caused me to slow down, right now I am only on my 26000 subs my goal for the year has been 30000 but as sick as I am I doubt I could make it. Looking at that number go up and up gives me hope somehow, the doctor says you wonā€™t be able to type anymore I prove him wrong everyday even if it is a comment or 3 mins of subbs, I am typing, thatā€™s why I love this site so much.

6 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
My name is Yanna, Iā€™m 18 years oldā€¦
I have been a member of Viki for about a year now and love subbingā€¦
donā€™t ask me why, itā€™s just like thatā€¦
I speak German and English, learning Japanese
Mhmm what elseā€¦other than being on Viki I like swimming, playing the guitar and listening to musicā€¦especially CNBlue and OneOkRockā€¦
Oh, and Iā€™m really starting to like Viki Discussions :wink:

hi wafaa im mai from egypt nice to meet u
i red that u r learning korean could u tell me clues for and thesites where i could learn online if u know please thanks

hi guys im mai from egypt i adore korean drama im apitte new with it i new vikki by chance and it was a good one i saw several series i love lee min hoo -kim boom and kim hung jung wich and tring to learn korean and im dreamming to tranel over thier
wich to have friends all over the world
my facebook and e maile is mai badar

Hello, good afternoon.
Good call myself Havila Cartaxo, more forumā€™m known as Viih ā€¦
Love too the Viki, when a friend pointed me to Viki I could never imagine that a simple fan of dramas, would help the team Viki ā€¦

All are wonderful and it makes us who remain with you ā€¦
thank you for having me family will Viki ā€¦

I apologize for my english, I am not so good

Kisses

Thanks for the offer =) But I mostly use Spanish as a reference while subbing. The Spanish subbers are always so fast -

@mai_badar Hey mai, Iā€™m from Lebanon weā€™re neighbors :wink: At the moment I canā€™t really remember any korean online websites, but there are many great phone apps, but I think any website can be great as long as it teaches basics and as long as you like them so itā€™s really a matter of preference.

Many of us want to learn Korean , maybe the Korean language will be soon the second universal language.

1 Like

my name is jesco am working under government so i will like to be one of you friend coz i have some thing to know about

1 Like

Hi everyone!! waves Iā€™m Melanie, I live in Canada and unfortunately only speak English :ā€™( Iā€™ve been addicted to dramas for several years coughs though my husband tells me Iā€™ll like a teenager watching these at timesā€¦I keep him entertained as I start ranting at the lappy screen WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! and bursting out laughing or crying depending on what one Iā€™m watching. My very first drama that got me hook, line and sinker was Meteor Garden which is still to date in my top favorites. Iā€™d have to say my current top actors this year have to be No Min Woo and Jang Keun Suk and not just cuz they are pretty boys they are both extremely talentedā€¦ though I must admit I do end up rather in a daze when either of them enter a scene. Iā€™m lucky my husband accepts the inner fan-girl in me and actually finds it cute!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi, my nameā€™s Tamara. Iā€™m brazilian, I live in Fortaleza. Other than English, I also speak (read am learning) French. Right now, Iā€™m watching 2 tw-dramas: Love, Now and Love Around. I am a qualified contribuitor and I sub whenever I have the time. Occasionally, I watch segment, even though I donā€™t like it much. I am majoring in English and I plan following it with a degree in Internacional Relations. I work as an English teacher. I also volunteers at AIESEC.
In my free time, other than ā€œhanging outā€ at Viki, I like reading books.

Hi, I am Onika, Iā€™m from Romania and Iā€™m become a fan Asia for many years. I discovered later Viki but Iā€™m glad I finally did. I like k-drama and J-drama. Watch them give me a feeling that makes me want to come back with you as soon as possible (thank you Viki)

1 Like

Iā€™m half way through Love Now but got side tracked hoping to get back into it soon!! :slight_smile:

Wow, your story is amazing. We love having you here!

2 Likes

I like to recap episodes for my husbandā€¦ Iā€™ll come down the stairs, ā€œOH My goodness! you will never believe what that scumbag did!ā€
He actually has no interest in Dramas, but I get great amusement out of retelling them to him.

2 Likes

My hubby is currently living in India I plan on forcing him I mean ā€¦ coughs encouraging him to watch all my favs with me :stuck_out_tongue: Though I may have to sit through some Bollywood movies D:

1 Like