Introduce yourself :)

Hi! Nice to meet you, my name is Mitchell and I’m Mexican, I like Chinese Dramas and Donghua! And… Chinese culture un general ~ :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
my name is Steffi. I am Austrian living in Germany and a huge lover of Chinese and Korean Dramas. I especially love Wuxia/Costume dramas.
Unfortunately I live in a small town and noone of my age (mid 30) watches any asian Dramas :frowning:
So I am actually looking to connect with other asian drama lovers to finally be able to exchange recommendations, favorite actors/actresses etc.!!
If you are interested, please add my instagram: chikorja :slight_smile: I would be so happy to find more people with the same interests :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I dont have ■■■■■ but I’d love to meet you. I also love Costume and Wuxia dramas especially the C-dramas. The pople of my age (teenager) also judge me. I also love K-Pop.
Btw my name is Leonor(portuguese name)

2 Likes

*i dont have instagram

1 Like

Hi Steffi, welcome to Viki-Land where not only volunteers meet and greet but also fans.
In Discussions you will find many chat treads of likes and fandom and that sort of. I’ll recommend to you also look over the Discussion Guidelines, some rules to follow… and if you look for a topic, use the search box first with keywords in order to prevent a duplication or existing treads.

I see you speak and write in English, if you want to try subtitling in German or even learn segmenting just ask. The German community isn’t that big and we meet and greet and collaborate with the KakaoTalk app. Let me know if I should invite you.
PM in my mailbox on Viki. There is also the Viki-News, Viki Family and perhaps Kpop chat groups too, I can’t remember since I don’t use them, but others can invite you if you are in the Anfragenchat (KakaoTalk) which you can always leave.

Viel Spaß und liebe Grüße, Simi

https://contribute.viki.com/discussion-guidelines

https://www.viki.com/users/simi11/overview

1 Like

I speak English, Portuguese(my native linguage) and i’m learning Chinese and French. My dream is to travel to China.

I also speak English, I’m learning German, Japanese, and Korean, I want to travel to Japan and Germany.