Introduce yourself :)

My husband is currently in India :slight_smile:

Huge Anime and manga fan here too sometimes thatā€™s how I choose what Iā€™m going to watch was it a manga or anime or both MUST watch than!! :smiley:

1 Like

My sister-in-law is originally from China also though unfortunately sheā€™s not as big into dramas I have hopes for her daughters they are only 3 and 1 butā€¦I had them on my lap when I was watching Just You they were mesmerized!! :smiley:

Hi, my name is Sati. I live in the US. I speak english, chinese. New to this board but not to viki. Like to watch chinese dramas and movies. Likes some anime and old mangas. Would like to help others with their channels of translating eng-chi.

2 Likes

Hello! Or OlĆ”, in portuguese :slight_smile:
My name is Margarida, iā€™m from Portugal, and currently addicted to this viki community. Iā€™m loving to be a volunteer on subtitling, and iā€™m currently seeing ā€œHeirsā€. I love asian culture and super curious about everything thatā€™s related to that, so if anyone wants to teach me something, go ahead :slight_smile:

Hey everyone ^^
My Name is Natalie and i am from Germany.
I am 26 Years old :frowning: a Granny i think, thats why we here say its 25-A :stuck_out_tongue: I have lovely Hubby and a 3 month old son and he really fullfiled my life :smiley: I am a member of Viki since 2012 but i watch Dramas at viki since it was Viikii :smiley: I just start Subbing a few weeks ago, because now i am at home and have some free time :wink: and I Love to subbing so much its really fun with all of you ^^ The Way i become a K-Drama fan was about some Forum i read about Fullhouse in a Bi (Rain) Threat so i was going to watch it and fall in Love :wink:

1 Like

Hi everyone!!!
My name is Julie, Iā€™m Indonesian but I live in the US. I started to watched kdrama last year, I think it was around May 2012 and I started to contribute last July.

Hi guys !
My name is Candice , Iā€™m Tahitian and I think I started to watch drama
around May 2012 too (same as Julie) . Currently Iā€™m watching ā€œJust Youā€
, ā€œHeirsā€ but also ā€œMarry him if you dareā€ and I wish I will learn korean
someday .

(sorry if my english isnā€™t as good as that but Iā€™m speaking french normally)

Hello ALL!

Iā€™m Ashley but I prefer to go by AJ. Iā€™m 24 and although Iā€™ve been into manga and anime since I was a little kid, I have started watching K-dramas which branched out to T, C and J dramas/ music also since around this time last year while on bed rest awaiting a surgery. Ever since then, Iā€™ve been captivated with Korean culture! I definitely plan on going in the near future and Iā€™m working on learning the language now (it sounds soooo beautiful to my ears). Iā€™ve come to really enjoy Viki and thank you to all of the subbers! You guys really made my pre-surg/ post recuperation time go by and helped me enjoy it a little bit better! Now Iā€™m healthy and hooked! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My name is Pom from Thailand but live in Massachusett USA

Hi everyone!
My name is Amal, I am Algerian in origin but I live in the UK. I started watching K-dramas a year or so ago and itā€™s only recently since I started paying attention to the live comments during the episodes, I noticed how funny and cheerful people are, itā€™s great to have such a great and diverse community from all over the world :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mariko. Im a bit new to the drama scene. But i just wanted to meet some drama fans so here i go. Im from America and in grad school right now. Hooked on Korean drama right now :smiley:

Hey there !

My name is Deborah, Iā€™m french, living in Canada and I discovered Viki few months ago because I was looking for a website to watch dramas (since I left Seoul a few months ago). Iā€™m very glad to have found this community & amazing website.

If I can contribute in helping with subtitles (en ==> fr) it will be a great pleasure.

My husband shoos me out of the room to ā€œwatch a dramaā€ when he wants to really rant at a sports game. I told him he has to get me a ā€œbigā€ TV for Christmas! No fair I that I am relegated to the tablet to watch.

1 Like

Kate, I shooed my husband and gave him my iPad so I could watch dramas on computer (ours has big screen monitor heheheā€¦) He used to complain, but not anymore hahahaā€¦

hi, my name is radia and iā€™m from algeria i love korean ,taiwanese, thai drama and i like too japenese anime
iā€™m a big fan of korean drama and my favorite actor is lee seng gi , i help in frensh and english sub soif you need my help itā€™ll be my pleasure. iā€™m realy happy to have found this community and to participate with viki team in defferent project thanks

Hallo!
Iā€™m Anna, from Germany originally but studying in the UK at the moment. I speak some Spanish, too, and I just started learning Mandarin since Iā€™m going to China next year. My most favourite things in the world are food, Asian dramas and music. I love how viki is so multilingual and multicultural and multinational and multivitaminā€¦no not that oneā€¦
Usually I prefer drama/action/melo but somehow Iā€™m currently only watching romcoms, Prime Minister and I, Pretty Man, Answer Me 1994 and My Love from the Stars, plus catching up on the occasional episode of Lan Ling Wang. Hope to speak to some of you soon!

2 Likes

Hola: Soy Sietorito (Adriana) Vi la serie ww que mencionas y me dejo muy triste,
estĆ”n asfixiante la forma en que las mujeres se comunican en japĆ³n,
que por so las series casi nunca las termino,
debe ser por que en la cultura Paisa un gran numero de mujeres son madres cabeza de familia y mandamos que
me frusta verlas como con miedo todo el tiempo.

Hellooā€¦ I am Leeka, from Indonesia and still stay there, but not its capital city.
I am here because of taiwanese drama. I am really passionate of it. beside, I am watching chinese drama too.

Hi! Iā€™m Ella Luu. Iā€™m from California.

I just joined VIKI a week ago. Nice to meet everyone here.

Iā€™m fluent in both English and Vietnamese. Let me know when you need help.

Have a nice day!