Introduce yourself :)

olá , me chamo Luana , moro no brazil , moro na capital do país , também tenho descêndencia alemã,.
gosto muito , muitoooo, de k-dramas .
bye.

Hi mariko I’m ed and having problem with Ads

Hi Ed! to fix your problem with the ads, download ADBLOCK for your browser.

Hey welcome! I’m from Geneva too :smiley: .

1 Like

That’s cool ^^ I’m happy to see there’s someone else from here on viki x)

Hey all. I’m pretty new to k-dramas but I’m interested in having a place to talk about them, so I thought I’d sign up. I’m twenty-five, from England and I’m guessing I’m one of the few guys on the site. The only K-drama I’ve seen is Boys Over Flowers and, as my name suggests, I LOVE Koo Hye Sun! Completely fell in love with her while watching that series. I’m a few episodes into Heirs (no spoilers please!) and I’m enjoying that too, particularly the actress who plays Eun Sang. Also – although I know I’ll face a backlash over this – I actually quite like Boys Before Friends, the U.S. adaption of Hana Yori Dango. It has its problems, yes, but I’m still interested in seeing where it goes. I think it has a lot of potential.

Unfortunately, I can only speak English. I wish I could speak either Korean or Japanese too. I’m interested in video games and creative writing and, although I haven’t made much progress on it yet, I’ve started to write a story influenced by the small number of K-dramas I’ve seen (it still has the rich/poor dynamic of BOF and Heirs but the roles tend to be reversed; a poor-ish young man and a rich young woman, so it flips the Cinderella dynamic on its head). I hope I can make some progress with it and, if so, maybe get the opinions of some of the forum members here.

2 Likes

Lovinggggggggggggggggg My Love from the Star it’s a great one so far dying to find out what happens next that hour went by way too fast!!!

Ha, found one Indonesian here at last… Hi tasya…!

While here, Hi Group… just call me JZ (pronounced as jjezee), Indonesian and very poor… :smiling_imp: so I like to loose myself by watching dramas and pretending that I am the leading role in each of them. Ha, I bet you can’t beat me here…:slight_smile:

Nice meeting you all…

2 Likes

Hello hello, JZ!!

hi I am Victoria. I am Nigerian and I can speak very good English. using this as an opportunity to contribute to the Korean movies I love sooo much. I would really love it if some one could teach me more Korean.

luz I am also self learning because I don’t know where it is been taught in my country. I can tell u it is easy bt who to speak it to is d problem

I use translate .google. isn’t that fine?

Nop it’s not that good, nor helpful…
http://korean.cuk.edu/index.do

Check this out…

thank you very much

I ave a little problem with d confirmation of my registration

Why?? It worked very well with me…

oh! it has come up for me. tnk u very much. it is really helpful.

Great!! :smiley:
i am glad it helped ^^

hi Victoria
I’m Hadiyyah and I"m also a Nigerian.I’m completely in love with k-dramas and Japanese Anime’s.I’m currently learning Korean at koreanclass101.com,it’s fun there although it is self teaching,if you are interested you can join the korean class…Nice to meet you…:slight_smile:

so happy to meet my fellow naija babe>…
k I will check it out. tnx
wat part of Nigeria r u from?