Is it real or a drama thing

I have no idea what is acceptable and what might not be.

2 Likes

I think we got OFF topic!!! But it is a DRAMA thing!

2 Likes

We should have done this in your Hottie Posse instead of cluttering my innocent thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Amino Apps
Junho Just Because

:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Drama Thing
Oh I have one! Why do they focus in on the girl pulling at her clothes her making a fist when they are kissing or intimate! Is she upset!?? I hate that as much as the deer in the headlight kiss

5 Likes

She’s holding on to herself for dear life. Only slightly better than the arms hanging lifeless at their sides. I seriously can’t fathom where this comes from. People don’t possibly react like that anywhere in the world, do they?

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali I see you put back the cute one, but we might just be going to …

3 Likes

utube

https://31.media.tumblr.com/97b9b7283b16f891847a950cdfdb05b1/tumblr_mzwwiltvud1qk33w0o3_500.gif

2 Likes

It was fun while it lasted…

3 Likes

Heart Jail

1 Like

I don’t understand the need for a heart jail, but I guess I just have to go with it. What exactly is the limit, anyway?

3 Likes

I am not exactly sure! Anyone???

2 Likes

It depends on what Trust Level you’re at.
Basic = 50 hearts, Member = 75 hearts and Regular get 100 hearts.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

So the Regular by my name! I guess I have 100 - It was warning me that I’m fixing to be put in jail. It is letting me give hearts still for the moment!

2 Likes

Sí, a mí me golpearon la cabeza con una jabalina (me golpeó un poco de lado y siguió de largo) y no me pasó nada, pero bueno, cada uno tiene distintas reacciones

2 Likes

Vi ayer una jaja.

• Toma un vaso de cerveza y se desmaya de borracho jajajjajajajaja
    jajajajaj
1 Like

No es regular porque comentas mucho?

So Regular - gives me more hearts!

¡el de Hyde Jeckil, me?

1 Like

Yes, I think there was fireworks